Home Foren Ledger Wallet Neuinstallation des Hauptbuchkontos auf der Metamaske mit Fantom

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von Low-Addition940.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen, ich habe meinen Ledger erfolgreich mit metamask verbunden und dort ein Konto mit dem Fantom-Netzwerk eröffnet. Ich habe mein Fantom von Ledger auf das Konto übertragen. Irgendwann musste ich Metamask löschen und neu installieren (aus anderen Gründen), und als ich meine Wallet wiederherstellte, war das Konto weg. Ich habe versucht, mein Ledger wieder zu verbinden, aber das Konto mit dem FTM wird nicht angezeigt. Ich kann nur neue Konten mit dem Ledger eröffnen und das alte nicht wiederherstellen. Hat jemand eine Idee?

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The only correct way to connect a ledger to MetaMask is with “connect hardware wallet” on MM. Is that how you connected your ledger to MM?

If yes, than you will always find the same addresses if you look at the same derivation paths (which MM let you chose when you connect your ledger). Did you look at the same derivation path that you used when you created for FTM account?

AXIETwixie
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, As far as your Ledger device contains the same 24-word recovery phrase, Metamask should show you the same account addresses. You can use this article (https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4468600893725-How-to-access-your-Ledger-Fantom-FTM-account-via-Metamask?docs=true) to connect your Ledger device to Metamask to access your Fantom account.

Alternatively, you can try connecting your Ledger device to fWallet using this article – https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4457716503965-How-to-access-your-Ledger-Fantom-FTM-account-via-fWallet?docs=true

If the issue persists, please submit a request with the “Help” button on this page – https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4423020306705-Contact-Us?support=true and share your case number here so that we can quickly take a closer look at your case.

barbellsquats-ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Your wording concerns me. You say you connected your Ledger to Metamask and then transfered your funds there “from your Ledger”. But transferring them wouldn’t be necessary if you properly connected your device.

I may be misreading but did you send your funds to the default Metamask account? That is, an account that is not derived from your Ledger generated phrase?

Do you have the 12 word seed originally given to you in Metamask?

Low-Addition940
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ok everyone I fixed the problem! Apparently the Fantom was in the Ledger 1 wallet. The Fantom network was deleted when I reinstalled. When I added it again the Fantom showed up. Now i just need to find a way to see my beFTM tokens (::

Low-Addition940
      Gast
      Up
      Down

New problem when trying to stake:

Invalid transaction params: params specify an EIP-1559 transaction but the current network does not support EIP-1559

​

Anyone else had this?

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.