Home Foren Ledger Wallet New Ledger S – Hilfe bei bestehenden Konten in der Metamask

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Leute,

Ich habe einen neuen Nano S (mit Chrome) und ich habe das Ledger-Konto in MM, aber mein altes MM-Konto hat immer noch alle meine Fonds in und ist mit verschiedenen Online-Geldbörsen / Websites verbunden.

Wie übertrage ich also alles auf die neue Cold Wallet? Wenn ich “Hardware-Wallet verbinden” auswähle, finde ich die Adresse für die Cold Wallet, kann aber die Adresse meines bestehenden MM-Kontos nicht sehen.

Ich danke Ihnen.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You get the receiving address of your new Ledger account on MM, then go back and login to your previous MM wallet and then send your funds to the Ledger wallet address. It will cost gas fees, so send at a time when gas fees are worth it to you.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Unrelated comment but I’m having issues managing my Opensea NFT’s. I have connected a ledger wallet to my MM I e transferred my good NFT’s to the ledger. But I had a test NFT that I wanted to transfer back to the MM wallet from ledger.

I’ve tried everything but I am unable to transfer from the ledger or list items to sell on open seas that are associated with the ledger address.

I switched from using chrome to Firefox as well as I saw that mentioned in few threads and in a blog.

Not sure what to do at this point but I really hope my assets aren’t stuck pointing to the ledger address. I need to sell at some point or transfer and I can’t do any of that as of now.

Can anyone provide some guidance please.

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.