Home Foren Ledger Wallet Nur eine Hardware-Geldbörse oder mehr?

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von Jim-Helpert.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Bisher habe ich für alles, was mit Krypto zu tun hat, Börsen benutzt, aber ich habe mich schließlich entschlossen, einen Ledger zu bestellen, damit ich meine wertvollsten Münzen sicher aufbewahren kann. Es ist großartig. Die App ist einfach und intuitiv.

Ich bin zufrieden damit, dass mein Ledger ein sehr schönes Speichermedium ist, aber ich habe bemerkt, dass es eine Menge anderer Dinge gibt, die ich mit meiner neuen Geldbörse machen kann. Kaufen, Verkaufen, Einsätze tätigen, tauschen usw. Sollte ich diese Dienste nutzen oder ist es besser, meine Kryptowährungen an Börsen zu handeln und einzusetzen? In der Theorie klingt das gut, aber ich mache mir Sorgen wegen der Gebühren in den verschiedenen Apps, die auf Ledger Live verfügbar sind. Welche Apps sind es wert, verwendet zu werden, wenn überhaupt?

Knurlinger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Native staking onchain is nice, there are some that support that. Depends on the coin of course (dot, tezos..)

AL0634
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m also wondering the same. I also am unable to do any updates on my device due to not having access to a computer. I’m wondering if I take my BTC off of an exchange, will I have any issues since the firmware is probably not up to date.

Foreign_Jackfruit_70
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> Should I use these services or is it better to trade and stake my crypto on exchanges?

I personally don’t use their third parties. Fees are ridiculous.
      For swapping I’d recommend [Fixed Float](https://fixedfloat.com) or [ChangeNOW](https://changenow.io).

As far as buying and selling, literally anywhere is cheaper than their third parties.

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey there, to better clarify, Ledger and Ledger Live are two separate aspects! The Ledger hardware wallet allows you to own and manage your private keys in the safest way possible, Ledger Live on the other hand is a software interface app that allows you to view your accounts. Both the device and live app are continuously improving, and we’re growing our partnerships with crypto-purchase companies and various dapps (check discover section) which get integrated into Ledger Live’s interface allowing you to explore the world of web 3!

Of course, you are always free to choose how and where you want to explore! What really matters is that you can surf the web 3 safely with Ledger.

I hope this reassures you and remain available should you have any other questions!

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.