Home Foren Ledger Wallet Portfolio-Tracker-Alternative?

• Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von Tabea_Ledger.
Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe gesehen, wie sich alle über das neue Update beschwert haben. Ich habe gerade mein Update erhalten, und es scheint, dass ich mich nach einem Portfolio-Tracker eines Drittanbieters umsehen muss. Wenn jemand bei Ledger dies liest, geben Sie uns bitte eine Option, um diese neuen Änderungen zu akzeptieren. (Oder stellen Sie ein A/B-Testteam ein). Ich interessiere mich nicht für Gewinner und Verlierer, oder den Markt. Ich kann diese Informationen von überall her bekommen.

Kennt jemand in der Zwischenzeit eine andere Hardware-Wallet mit einem ähnlichen Portfolio-Tracker wie die vorherige Ledgerwallet?

bl0ckchainb0bby
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Not one mention of FTX lol tsk tsk

Tabea_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, we thank you for your feedback. We will share it with the dedicated team working on this

Foreign_Jackfruit_70
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Coin Stats is by far the best I’ve found yet. Someone else in this thread already mentioned it. For up-to 5 wallets/exchanges it’s free and if you have more the price is $3.50 a month. There’s also a higher package but probably wouldn’t need it. I’m paying the $3.50 a month because it’s worth it. The service actually fetches every transaction you’ve ever done on the wallet(s)/exhchanges you connect it to and gives you detailed info. Most others require you to manually log transactions but this does it for you. It’s an awesome portfolio tracker and I recommend it 100%.

chuoni
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Coingecko is good and free. CoinMarketCap is free too, but it has a few weird issues.

sciencetaco
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Delta App or Crypto Pro

Some-Restaurant-790
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My favorite is “The Crypto app”

Massive_Fish_2872
      Gast
      Up
      Down

so not going to update ledger livevthen, thanks a lot for the warning

Evilgood1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I currently use coinstats to track my crypto. The free version allows up to 5 exchanges/wallets. Referral link for 3 months free pro version if your interested

https://invite.coinstats.app/BcMN6zwKApb

hquer
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Delta App or Koinly (browser only but has the benefit that it can create a tax statement as well…for money)

King-of-Vapes
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I switched to CoinStats for my Ledger Portfolio MONTHS ago. U can connect your ledger to that and it’s more accurate than Ledger Live. Sucks to have to download more apps, but with the new update I’m so glad I had moved away from it. I only use ledger live on my Mac for outgoing transactions.

SD5150
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Coinstats

But once you join that subreddit you will see how much people complain, but it works well for me and all my linked accounts.

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.