Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Probleme bei der Wiederherstellung eines Kontos mit Passphrase

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Wenn ich mein Konto ohne Passphrase wiederherstelle, wird es in ein oder zwei Minuten erfolgreich wiederhergestellt, aber die Brieftaschenadressen sind unterschiedlich, so dass ich nur auf einige meiner Kryptowährungen zugreifen kann. Wenn ich mit Passphrase wiederherstelle, wie mir vom Ellipal-Support gesagt wurde, heißt es “bitte warten”, bis der Bildschirm schwarz wird, aber es wird mir nie gesagt, dass es nicht erfolgreich war. Was ist hier los?

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Similar issue- I also recovered using my Mnemonic phrases and received a different ethereum address and now I can’t access the original address provided…What’s going on here as well?

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why do you need the addresses to be the same? Ellipal selects one of the available addresses to use for each crypto type. I don’t believe you can select the address of your choosing. Though that shouldn’t be a problem, you’ll still have access to the same wallet/funds, just different addresses

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If the wallet address generated by importing the mnemonic phrases is a new wallet address that does not match your expected one, there are 3 possible reasons. We recommend that you check them out one by one.

Reason 1: You are using mnemonics of a different account or some words are incorrect or in a wrong order.

Reason 2: Select the wrong address type at the recovery step(Segwit or non-Segwit)

Reason 3:If you added a passphrase when you created the account, please add it when you recover the account. If you don’t add or write the wrong passphrase, the address will be different.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Their mnemonics are useless unless you use the ellipal app or hardware only.of you want to move off ellipal you first have to recover your wallet into the ellipal app as a Hot wallet… then export your individual private keys to a non Ellipal Wallet. This is something the conviently left out

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.