Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Schnell aufhören, ellipal zu benutzen!

Ansicht von 15 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Bevor ich anfange, möchte ich sagen, ich liebte die ellipal Titan und bis zu diesem Punkt mochte ich ellipal als Unternehmen bis…. Ich und 4 andere wollten xrp von unseren ellipal Geldbörsen zu binance senden, jedes Mal, wenn wir es versuchten, schlugen die Transcations für uns alle fehl. Lange Geschichte kurz ellipal hat Probleme mit dort Knoten. Erstens als dezentralisierte App sollten sie wahrscheinlich einen Knoten hosten (irgendwie ruiniert den Punkt des Seins dezentralisiert) sowieso würde ich mit diesem, aber zwei Fragen, die ich hasste setzen haben

1) wenn man ein Produkt verkauft, das 24/7 benutzt wird, dann sollte der Live-Support 24/7 sein
      2) In unserer Frustration entdeckten wir ein potentiell betrügerisches Verhalten von Ellipal. Weil wir es eilig hatten, an unser Geld zu kommen, haben zwei von uns unsere Seed-Phrase benutzt, um unsere Wallet auf einer anderen Plattform wiederherzustellen: ….. Und siehe da, alle privaten Schlüssel waren völlig anders als die Schlüssel auf unserer Ellipal-Wallet und die Wallets waren leer. Ich glaube, dass die privaten Schlüssel, die Sie auf ellipal haben, nicht die Schlüssel sind, die mit dieser Wallet verbunden sind.

Bitte seien Sie vorsichtig ellipal scheint sehr zweifelhaft

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Been using my Titan for 3 years no issues. Except for when it comes to XRP transactions. I tweet them the issue. Boom no issues.

Reembo66
      Gast
      Up
      Down

From my experiences it not best to do any transactions with ELLIPAL over the weekends. There are no CS until 9:00pm eastern standard time Sunday evening, which is 9:00am in Hong Kong. Then I always get help with no problems. They take care all my issues, which is great but very frustrating and inconvenient on my end. But if you do transactions during the week days, you should be fine !!!

stevej3699
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What is your source that we should, other than your picture of a single transaction failure?

Past-Ad3289
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The just won a Forbes award they can’t be that dodgy. could support be better, yea definitely. could the ui be better yes. have I had problems with them yes, but they’ve always been resolved. Do I keep alot on ellipal, no. I keep my assets spread out because I don’t trust one wallet.

wolfenhawke
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have the Titan. But have never deposited to it. I have hardware wallets from 4 different vendors that I bought myself. I really liked the story from Ellipal.
      The complaint above is one of several constant issues I hear about Ellipal though.
      My own experience was with a strange software behavior straight from factory which was never explained properly. Also, it seems some docks don’t work. Failure of my dock prevents updating my ellipal to a trusted factory image. Support was there but slow; but my system was never solved. Even still, my final request for refund was ignored. I’ll write a detailed review in time; but I can also only advise to not use this product at this time.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As the picture, It’s seem you check the transaction history by Hash ?

You can just simple check on https://xrpscan.com/

Fit_Butterscotch5548
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ive never had an issue with ellipals seed phrase. i have loaded it in other wallets with no issues this sounds more of a user issue as in incorrect seed input double check your phrase.

As for the node what evidence do you have that ellipal runs its own xrp node? That msg is a very generic msg and could point to an official xrp node.

Do put factual verifiable evidence. Thank you.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[removed]

Dub_City204
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have the titan mini as well and I never even set it up because I just don’t trust this company. It was one of those spur of the moment buy and I waited so long for it to arrive that I actually started researching ellipal and both titans and I came away not trusting this company or the software whatsoever and I just stuck with ledger which is a much, much better overall company and product. Unfortunately your story is just one of many I see on here

Articulatedone
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I haven’t had any issues besides it freezing up sometimes

used_specification
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Lol
      Hard wallet paper wallet providers uses different derivative path

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please provide the transaction hash number to [cs@ellipal.com](mailto:cs@ellipal.com) for checking

blkmedia87
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yeah… sounds like a user error

Ellipal_David
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sorry, just fix XRP issue, thanks for your suggestion, Ellipal will keep improving

AdImpressive7570
      Gast
      Up
      Down

hey everyone ,
      i have an XRP account on my ellipal titan Cold wallet , and the root node said it got changed and somehow someone sent out 790+XRP which is my whole account and drained it. my ellipal was dead at the time, idk how they couldve done it. i never ever wrote my seed online or on any device.
      this is the account addres that my xrp was sent to so everyone please be on the look out for this address

https://livenet.xrpl.org/accounts/rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh

if this is happening to anyone else, let me know what i can do to get my xrp back

​

im stressing hard right now.

Ansicht von 15 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.