Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Sicherheit in der Luft: Ihre Seed Phrase bleibt bei Ihnen

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 11 Monaten, 1 Woche von amit_kumar_gupta.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

ELLIPAL generiert Ihre 12-Wort-Seed-Phrase lokal in der Wallet. Sie wird niemals übertragen, extrahiert oder von unseren Servern gesichert. Nur Sie haben über Ihr physisches Wallet-Gerät Zugriff auf Ihre Schlüssel und Münzen. Zu Ihrer Sicherheit werden Sie niemals die Kontrolle darüber verlieren.

https://preview.redd.it/h4hoc3howa0b1.png?width=1200&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=6324144e73f6ffd3c288c7d3d33f15d18452593c

mantakore
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How can you prove this tho
      I like your wallet a lot but wat if the chips are tampered with before assembly

CreditMedical4929
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Only you can have access to your coins – really!? In that case why when it comes to withdrawals no coins that only “I have only access to” can be sent from the wallet, either error showing up saying- error try later, or cold wallet crashing or the app crashing, or order showing that its been created and after some time coins appear back in balance and transaction has failed, or trying to swap on the wallet for different coins fails every single time. Yeah I can see, I got complete control over my crypto 👍😂 You wallet is the biggest junk out off all wallets I own and ever come across by FAAAAAAAAR!

Orca_87
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Haha posting this after the Ledger news. After 3 years I’m leaving y’all’s ass too. The app is pure garbage now. Been trying all day to make swaps, send and guess what your broken ass shit is down. Please try again please try again is all I have gotten all day. As someone that uses crypto on the daily for buying shit this simply cannot happen.

amit_kumar_gupta
      Gast
      Up
      Down

ELLIPAL is a scam. Moved a test amount of ETH to it, then tried to move it out, and it said there wasn’t enough fees even though there clearly was. Multiple other people reported this same problem. I reported this to ELLIPAL and no response at all. They’ll take your cash and sell you a brick.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.