Home Foren KeepKey So habe ich meine BCH von meinem Keepkey bekommen

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 7 Monaten von Mr_CaptainObvious.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hat perfekt funktioniert und war ziemlich reibungslos. Ihre Meilenzahl kann variieren.

1. ViaBTC-Konto einrichten
      2. Übertragen Sie alle BTC auf Keepkey zu Breadwallet (jede BTC-Wallet funktioniert hier)
      3. Exodus auf meinem Mac installieren
      4. Importiere 12 Wörter Keepkey Seed in Exodus (Portfolio > Wiederherstellung aus Backup)
      5. Gehen Sie in Exodus auf Hilfe, scrollen Sie bis zum Ende und klicken Sie auf Bitcoin Cash anfordern
      6. Geben Sie die Einzahlungsadresse von ViaBTC ein
      7. Bestätigen Sie .
      8. Sie sehen die Einzahlung sofort in ViaBTC, es dauert jedoch ein paar Stunden (3 Bestätigungen), bis sie für den Handel verfügbar ist.
      9. (optional) Wipe Keepkey
      10. (optional) Senden Sie BTC von Breadwallet zurück zu Keepkey

neurocard
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Frustrating I may not have to move the other currencies off kk to do this but I’m doing it out of caution and because if things don’t change quickly I may never use kk again and nor promote it either.

bobdowntherabbithole
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The KeepKey team would like to assure our customers that we have fully deployed our resources to complete the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) implementation as soon as possible. We understand your frustrations and are 100% focused on enabling BCH. We will announce as soon as the beta release is ready as well as when the full BCH implementation is complete. Thank you for your patience and continued support of the KeepKey solution.

bogey09
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This would work with any exchange trading BCH right?

pesl98
      Gast
      Up
      Down

For my understanding. Why transfer to Breadwallet if you later use the Exodus wallet? If you enter the 12 word seed directly in Exodus you claim the BCH and you also see the BTC in Exodus? If so, why not wipe Keepkey and generate new seed, enter old seed in Exodus, claim BCH and transfer to exchange, send BTC to new KeepKey adress?

magnum_cross
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How did you import the 12 word seed from KK to Exodus? Looks like it needs the private key in WIF format? Do I need to convert it somehow?

Mr_CaptainObvious
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Can someone confirm that this worked for them ? I have had enough of waiting and am going to try.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.