Home Foren Ellipal Wallet So sehen Sie den Saldo auf dem aktuellen Gerät

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von Curious-Office5190.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe den großen Schritt gemacht und meine Bitcoin von der Börse geholt. Der Transfer war ein Erfolg und ich kann den Betrag auf meiner App sehen. Meine Frage ist….was ist der Sinn des eigentlichen Ellipal-Geräts? Ich kann meine Transaktion nicht auf dem Gerät sehen. Wenn ich versuche, meine App über einen QR-Code mit dem Gerät zu koppeln, erhalte ich die Meldung “Datenlesung fehlgeschlagen”. Ich verstehe das nicht. Ehrlich gesagt, fühle ich mich mit meiner Münze auf dem Austausch besser, wenn dies ist, wie dies zu verhalten ist.

ahackercalled4chan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

the Titan is the key authenticator for transactions.

the balance exists on the blockchain and therefore the app (which pings the blockchain for your wallet balance)

I’m not sure why you’re getting the “data reading failed” error. i’ve never ran into that myself.

i’d send an email to cs@ellipal.com and work with them on what steps your taking to get this error

garowedre-68abe4
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The point of the device is to hold the private keys offline. You use the device if and when you need to send your coins to an address.

jdobbs42
      Gast
      Up
      Down

New to ELLIPAL. Converted a few different coins this morning and ADA Cardano shows converted to Eth and the Eth balance went up but the Cardano is still the same. Asking is this usual? It’s been 12+ hours or do I need to do anything to reflect correct balance.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please understand the concept of Ellipal Titan and app.

***What is the purpose of the ELLIPAL Titan?***The ELLIPAL Titan helps you create your cryptocurrency account in a secure and offline environment. This consists of creating your private key and the public key. The public key is shared to the App and the private key will be kept securely within the ELLIPAL Titan, protected from any hackers. The ELLIPAL Titan is also used when users want to securely sign for a transaction.

***What is the purpose of the ELLIPAL APP?***The ELLIPAL App is designed to be paired with the ELLIPAL Titan. The ELLIPAL Titan simply pairs with the ELLIPAL APP via QR code and now, the APP now has all of your addresses. The addresses sync up with the blockchain and allows you to view your balance and create transactions. You cannot view your balance on the ELLIPAL Titan because it is completely offline.

***How transactions work?***Transactions are firstly created on the App. The App sends the transaction information to the ELLIPAL Titan via QR code. The ELLIPAL Titan then confirms the transaction within the software using your private key and issues a confirmation QR code. The App scans the QR code, confirms the transaction and your crypto is sent.

Curious-Office5190
      Gast
      Up
      Down

i cannot get my coins off device thats what i call security

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.