Home Foren Trezor Wallet Sollte ich meinen Trezor T regelmäßig anschließen und überprüfen, oder kann ich ihn einfach einstellen und vergessen?

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich lege 90 % meines Vermögens auf meinen Trezor T und lasse ihn einfach weg. Ich habe ihn in den letzten 6-8 Monaten weder angeschlossen noch irgendetwas überprüft.

Ist daran etwas falsch? Sollte ich einmal im Monat eine Verbindung herstellen, um Updates usw. durchzuführen?

Der Grund, warum ich mich nicht oft damit beschäftige, ist, dass ich keine gute Internetgeschwindigkeit habe und meinen Laptop nicht sehr oft benutze.

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

That is fine. No need to plug it in regularly. In the future when it requires a firmware update, just do it the next time you need to use the device.

Of course, always make sure you know your seedphrase.

Kno010
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Even if your Trezor device malfunctioned and was wiped that shouldn’t be a problem, the most important part is your backup of the seed.

SergMOrg
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You don’t have to do it. However, I will do it every few months to keep it up to date if there are any firmware updates. I also recommend having at least 2 hwd wallets with one as a backup. Having access to your wallet in case one fails is better than waiting for shipping for the new one in case you need to move or sell tokens in a timely matter.

Coctailer
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve gone over a year without touching my Trezor One.

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, you can simply setup your wallet and lock it in a drawer.
      I would suggest checking your wallet once or twice a year to update its firmware, as some firmware versions bring important fixes and improvements.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.