Home Foren Trezor Wallet Standard-Geldbörse vs. Versteckte Geldbörse

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von brianddk.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe meine Trezor-Wallet jetzt seit etwa einem Monat und bin gerade dabei, die meisten meiner Münzen dorthin zu übertragen. Beim Einrichten bin ich zuerst auf die Standard-Wallet und die Hidden-Wallet gestoßen. Ich frage mich also, ob beide komplett sicherer sind als die andere. Ich habe alle meine Münzen in die Standard-Wallet transferiert, aber jetzt habe ich Zweifel, ob ich sie in die Hidden-Wallet hätte transferieren sollen. Ist also das eine sicherer als das andere?
      Ich mag meinen Trezor wirklich. Ich fühle mich viel besser, wenn ich meine Münzen in einer festen Wallet aufbewahre. Sehr einfach und benutzerfreundlich.

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hidden wallet (technically a passphrase wallet) is safer. It protects against physical access hacks against the trezor. It gives you 1 more layer of security.

CcompanyOC
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thanks for that info, thought it was going to be more complicated than that.

carmour3
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I accidently I think made a hidden wallet somehow and now can’t access my funds. You have to remember and have the EXACT passphrase (even caps, etc) or it will make a new wallet. Now I’m staying with the standard wallet which is good enough for me!

neveradullmoment2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think it’s OK to put the passphrase in a Password manager, whereas you obviously don’t want to do that with the seed. The only complication with transferring to the hidden wallets is the fees, which obviously for ETH and ERCs can be an expensive transfer.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Something not mentioned in the manuals enough, but worth remembering. If you ever leave the passphrase field empty when accessing the hidden wallet, you will get your Standard wallet. It is easy to test, and I recommend you try it to become familiar with it.

Some interfaces, like Metamask, don’t make it as clear as others like Trezor Suite.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.