Home Foren Ledger Wallet Swap brachte weniger als erwartet

• Dieses Thema hat 15 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von No_Psychology1609.
Ansicht von 15 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe gerade getauscht (mit der Exchange-App von Ledger Live). Ich habe zwei Swaps, eine BTC->ETH, eine andere ETH->USDC. Jedes Mal verschwand ein Teil des Wertes, wenn man den $USD-Tauschwert des Vermögenswertes vergleicht. Ich verstehe, Asset-Preise bewegen, aber dies ist eine Menge Bewegung.

Ich tauschte USD im Wert von 425 $ gegen ETH und erhielt 411 $ ETH. Netzwerkgebühren = $0,24

Ich habe ETH im Wert von $2376 in USDC getauscht und $2309 in USDC erhalten. Netzwerkgebühren = $.57

$14 und $67 verloren. Das scheint nicht richtig zu sein.

​

Was ist hier los? Liegt das an einem schlechten Wechselkurs, der von den Standardanbietern in Ledger Live bereitgestellt wird? Es scheint sehr schwierig zu sein, Vergleiche anzustellen, wenn die Zielwährung immer eine lange Dezimalzahl ist und nicht gegen eine Benchmark wie den USD notiert wird.

cryptowalter4572
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You’re basically paying for the convenience. These are 3rd party apps and really up to you if you use them. Bottom line is that they are 💩.

Fearless-free1205
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Some Swap or exchange like crypto.com has a crappy spread. Send your token/ crypto in kucoin exchange than you can sell/swap at the price you like. Imo there is more liquidity in that exchange than anywhere else

cheesomacitis
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger: Fix your customer service and get rid of the in app swap.

VariousJackfruit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Almost every swap provider (not just Ledger) is going to have a fee spread for converting between two assets. Same as if you went to the bank down the street and wanted to trade dollars for yen, etc. This is above and beyond the actual network fees, since they obviously want a profit and also need to account for some risk in maintaining liquidity across multiple cryptocurrencies.

Old_Study_6227
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, LL swap is notoriously expensive. You are better off connecting your Ledger to Metamask (WARNING: there is no need to enter seed on the computer ever), then go to a DEX aggregator like [https://swap.defillama.com/](https://swap.defillama.com/)

Cross-chain is a bit more tricky and sometimes will require transferring to a CEX, swap on CEX, and transfer back

LoaferPunk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Probably the fees.

Borthalomew
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thanks everyone. Another painful learning experience.

I now feel like an idiot for trusting ledger to help me do what is right by default when I don’t know better. This is the reason I bought it, could have managed my own seeds. 🙁

faceof333
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is the fees and exchange price.

faceof333
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Fees and exchange price.

sjepsa
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The money of the future

ByteRaider
      Gast
      Up
      Down

They get you coming, and they get you going.

Weary_Strawberry2679
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Only reasonable explanation are the fees. When you go to an exchange and swap 1 EUR for USD, do you expect to get the exact equivalent of 1 EUR in USD? How would the exchange make money then?

Do you trust the “No Commission” signs? 🙂

Whether the rates are good or bad, that’s up for comparison. May be that Ledger defaulted with bad-rate providers. May be that Ledger is also cutting a part of every deal. Whether to use them or not, it’s up to you, but you should get transparency on the rates before proceeding. If that’s not the case, Ledger should fix this.

RabidMining
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Easy use 3rd party apps costs you swapping yourself at exchanges takes more work but saves you money.

Wayne2018ZA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Have a look at [fixedfloat.com](https://fixedfloat.com) – highly rated swap service (check reviews). Still, you pay 0.5% or 1%

Not sure if this would be better, but worth a look.

No_Psychology1609
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Having anything to do with ETH and ETH-land tokens is expensive. I use the bare amount of ETH I need to buy, for instance, a web3 address, and otherwise use the Ledger Live fiat to crypto service to buy BTC or LTC. Something much more reasonable with respect to fees. From there, I use Trocodor to change my BTC/LTC into something else, usually XMR. Until ETH fees come WAY down with whatever upgrades are alleged to be on the way, I keep far away. The amounts of crypto I move are never close to enough to justify the outrageous gas fees.

Ansicht von 15 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.