Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Titan Mini unterstützt keine Token, die auf ihrer Website als unterstützt aufgeführt sind.

• Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von Negative-Student-551.
Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe 2 Titan Mini Wallets gekauft, nachdem ich sorgfältig überprüft habe, dass die Token, die ich darauf speichern möchte (SOL, HBAR, etc…) auf der Liste der unterstützten Token stehen. Jetzt stelle ich fest, dass es noch keine Möglichkeit gibt, diese Token hinzuzufügen. Warum sollten Sie die Unterstützung für diese Münzen ankündigen? Der Titan Mini ist für mich im Moment nutzlos 🙁

dtzort
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Happened to me too. I asked and they said they will be supported in mid December and January. That is false advertising. I then requested to return it and they are not responding. I plan to contact my credit card company and charge back for false advertising.

Player_Charcter_69
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Based on the website, the mini is supposed to have upward of 30 blockchains. I have access to 19.

simanuel
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same here, got it mostly for Tron, it’s listed as supported, but at the moment it’s not! I’m also running the latest firmware.

And the firmware was the first thing that upset me – as it arrived it was not usable, because the App wouldn’t connect to the mini with it’s old firmware. So i had to purchase a micro SD Card first (it’s only working with SD Cards not bigger than 32 GB!) to get it working in the first place.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ellipal mini going to release new update for support coin below in this month

ADA
      XLM
      TRON
      ATOM
      TEZOS
      DCR
      FTM
      SOL
      ALGORAND
      ETHW

Individual_Support_2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Wow I am sorry you guys are having so much issue with the mini. I have the standard one and haven’t had any issues. Granted there was some crawling before walking but I was able to successfully move everything except ICP. I hope everyone gets the solutions they need as these exchanges are wild right now

mantakore
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You have to update your data card on a pc or Mac to add support I believe I could be wrong

TheExile7
      Gast
      Up
      Down

firmware update, I got hbar and sol on mine .

Techsavey
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can add ERC 20 tokens. You would go to ETH then add coin, search for coin. They do have alot but your right, no solana

Negative-Student-551
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nope. Main reason why I went with the D’cent instead. Website says they have HBAR but they don’t. Asked them about it on Twitter and they said it’s coming in January. I would have been pissed too.

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.