Home Foren Trezor Wallet Total ignoriert von Unterstützung

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von [deleted].
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe den Support ein paar Mal nach meiner irder nach Russland gefragt.ich habe alles getan, was ich konnte, um ihnen alle Informationen zu schicken, nach denen sie gefragt haben.ich habe keine Antworten über meine Trezor, weil das Support-Team am Wochenende eine Pause macht.bitte beantworten Sie eine einfache Frage.werde ich meine Trezor erhalten oder nicht.das ist alles.

ROACH247x559
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I feel bad for people of Russia. Your country going down the sh!++er cuz ur president has little man syndrome. A lot of business and countries can’t or won’t do business now with Russia. I hope u get ur wallet. Crytpo wallet and safe guarding ur pin seem a lot more important suring war.

Edit. Seed phrase safe guarding. Only hand write it somewhere safe. /spelling

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, I replied to your DM, our Support agents will reply to your ticket asap. We have a limited capacity during the weekends, but we’re doing our best to reply to any ticket as soon as we can.

PutoPozo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You won’t get it as no packages from Czech Republic are going into Russia. You’ll likely just be refunded as nothing is allowed to be sent in.

chriscrutch
      Gast
      Up
      Down

They’re not gonna do business with you over reddit. I’m sorry you’re having a poor experience, but after you’ve already sent them support requests through their official channels and haven’t gotten the satisfaction you think you deserve, what makes you think coming to a completely non-official channel filled with users is gonna help you?

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[removed]

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.