Home Foren Trezor Wallet Trezor stürzt ab MM

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von Dylanthrophy.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

EDIT 2

Gelöst von Benutzer

BEARBEITEN

Es scheint, dass es für eine längere Zeit einfriert und dann die Fehlermeldung “Transaction failed! Fehler: Unbekannte Adresse”. Ich weiß immer noch nicht, was ich tun soll.

Jedes Mal, wenn ich versuche, Geld zu senden oder in irgendeiner Weise mit den Münzen in meiner Trezor-Wallet zu interagieren, stürzt mein MM ab. Meine Gelder sind praktisch gefangen. Hat jemand einen Rat?

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Any error message? Have you tried reinstalling MetaMask or using a different browser?

Also, there are some Metamask fixes for Trezor coming out in the next MetaMask update, although I believe they might be mostly for NFTs.

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, could you tell us what helped you to resolve the issue? Others could benefit from that. Thanks!

Dylanthrophy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I can successfully export my public key and enter my passphrase into MetaMask. The issue is that the wallet address that I previously had connected with MetaMask is not showing up to import. I tried connecting my Trezor to Brave browser and the same thing happened. I even searched for the exact wallet address and it did not show up.

Dylanthrophy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I realized that it was my default account on my Trezor. If this is the case, you leave the passphrase empty when connecting with MM. Worked for me!

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.