Home Foren Trezor Wallet Trezor T kostet mich 185 Eur. Bitte unten lesen

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Habe Trezor T für 185 Eur von der offiziellen Trezor Seite gekauft und heute bekam ich einen Anruf, dass meine Bestellung angekommen ist und Sie sie abholen können. Mein Paket kam in der Hauptstadt meines Landes an, die 1 Stunde Fahrt entfernt ist. Ok, das ist nicht das Problem… das eigentliche Problem ist, dass costums von mir 29% der Bestellung (185) Eur verlangt, also 53 Eur nur um meine Bestellung zu bekommen + 20 Eur Steuer… Versucht costums mich abzuzocken… wenn das jemandem von euch passiert ist, lasst es mich bitte wissen, vielleicht liege ich ja falsch…

Eine andere Sorge:

Morgen bekomme ich mein Paket, aber ich werde es öffnen und wenn jemand mein Paket geöffnet hat und das Gerät kompromittiert hat oder so… Auf jeden Fall werde ich das zurückschicken, aber wird mein Land meine 73 Eur zurückschicken? Nee… was soll ich bitte machen… Geld ist kein Problem, aber ich will nicht jemandem Geld schenken, der versucht, mich zu bestehlen

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Not sure how this is related to Trezor or its functions, but…

Your country is taxing you the VAT + customs fees, which is something absolutely normal when the product comes from outside the European Union. Although it’s not always the case for such low amounts…

They may have opened the package but 99.9% sure they haven’t opened the security seal. The security seal is your only concern when you go pick it up, even if they have opened the package where the box containing the Trezor was shipped.

That all being said, given the amount of trust you give to your country’s custom officers, if they know what a Trezor is used for, **I’d be more concerned about them sending a friend to your address to steal your Trezor and your seed**. So be careful with that.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You have to pay customs and move with your life.

I am sure the package is just fine, they don’t care about your Trezor..

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Belgium? 🙂

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Its not a scam even I paid custom fees

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No one is stealing from you, taxes have a purpose. I buy merch from a Canadian game which ships from the US. Here in Germany with all taxes and fees, orders usually cost me extra +50%. That’s just life and that’s why free trade agreement s exist (like the European Economic Area or NAFTA).

You also don’t say from what country you are, so it’s not like we can help. Do your own research, the this tax might be tax-deductible. And pay more attention when ordering internationally. Now you know.

Also: it’s “customs”, not costums 😛

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

think about the millions you’re gonna make in crypto. You will leave 185 Eur as a tip to valet guy to park your Lambo.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

well it depends all on where you live but import taxes are fairly common unless it’s within a single market like in the EU for example.

​

also usually they may open the package but see what it is and that it’s sealed and not go further

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.