Home Foren Trezor Wallet Versteckte Brieftasche und 0 Fonds

• Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von Ridulian.
Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Letztes Jahr erhielt ich mein neues trezor t-Modell. Irgendetwas stimmte mit dem Aufkleber nicht, ich bat um Hilfe und alle sagten, ich solle einfach die Wörter zurücksetzen und das tat ich auch. Ich habe sogar den Support von Trezor kontaktiert.
      Monate später gehe ich wieder rein, gebe mein Passwort für die versteckte Wallet ein und sehe 0 Guthaben.

Ich weiß nicht, was ich davon halten soll.
      Ich habe schon von Problemen mit den versteckten Geldbörsen gehört, aber ich möchte einfach wissen, was passiert ist.

Ich bin nur etwas verwirrt. Ich hatte auch einen Pin.

Ich bin einfach ratlos, mir fehlen die Worte.
      Welchen Sinn hatte es, alles in diese verflixte kalte Wallet zu transferieren, nur um sie dann zu leeren?
      Ich habe versucht, den Aktivitätsverlauf zu sehen, und er zeigt mir nichts an. Die einzige Aktivität, die mir angezeigt wird, ist die von heute. Und ich weiß, dass das nicht möglich ist, weil ich letztes Jahr alles, was ich hatte, von Exodus auf das T übertragen habe.

Kann es sein, dass ein Betrüger Zugang zu den Aufträgen von Trezor hatte und es einfach geschafft hat, mein ganzes Geld zu stehlen und alle historischen Transaktionen zu hacken?

Crypto-Guide
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you can’t see any transactions at all then this means that your seed+passphrase isn’t the same one you used when you originally sent the funds there.

If you haven’t reset the Trezor at all then it’s almost certainly a simple case of you having the wrong passphrase for the hidden wallet. (Sounds like you had this issue even before the wipe/reset)

Don’t reply to any private messages, they are all scammers…

ChiliRummel
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What coin did you transfer? Did you enable that specific coin? Did you verify it was there after the transfer? The beauty of blockchain is that every transaction is verifiable.

Hodlmegently
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The issue here is you have likely entered your hidden wallet passphrase incorrectly. I’ve done that before too and nearly shit myself when it showed zero balance. When you entered your hidden wallet passphrase incorrectly it created a brand new hidden wallet, that’s why it shows zero balance with zero transactions. Without a correct hidden wallet passphrase your seed words won’t help you recover your wallet

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please bear in mind that no one from the Trezor team would send you a private message first.
      If you want to discuss a sensitive issue, we suggest contacting our Support team via the Troubleshooter: https://trezor.io/support/

**No one from the Trezor team (Reddit mods, Support agents, etc) would ever ask for your recovery seed!**
      Beware of scams and phishings: https://blog.trezor.io/recognize-and-avoid-phishing-ef0948698aec

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/TREZOR) if you have any questions or concerns.*

Kimpod1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

When you say reset the words. You mean the phrases they give u? Never thought that was possible

SilverTruth7809
      Gast
      Longjumping_Method51
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had a Trezor that was “opened by customs” according to a sticker on it when it came in the mail. When I tried to use it there was no set up with ti write down the words etc. so I never used it. I’m pretty sure it was tampered with in transit.

Ridulian
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ha this hits me. Many moons ago I created a hidden wallet and put some eth into it. Tried to be a smart ass using special characters but I obv mis-spelled in first place. No access to it now. Luckily it was only a small amount (which I may still someday get back when Eth >Btc and it’s worth the effort)
      Lesson is only use a passphrase you will remember and type correctly first time

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.