Home Foren Ledger Wallet Von Ledger zu Ledger

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von ZiraDev.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Wie kann man am besten von einem Ledger in ein anderes übertragen?

Mit “am besten” meine ich “am sichersten” und “am billigsten”. Ich möchte meinen zurücksetzen und einen neuen Satz von Schlüsseln generieren und einen weiteren brandneuen Ledger haben, auf den ich in der Zwischenzeit Vermögenswerte übertragen kann.

Ich werde keine msgs von irgendjemandem öffnen, auch nicht vom so genannten Support. Danke!

ledav3
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same way you transfer anywhere, the origin of the receiving address does not matter.

bricarp
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> By best, I mean safest and cheapest.

You can only send coins on the network they are already on. So you really only have one option for the “how”: that is via the network the coins are already on.

In terms of “when”, you might save on network fees a little bit if you perform the transactions when most Americans are asleep. Unless there’s a specific reason why, network congestion tends to be low during this hour.

If you own multiple coins on one network (e.g., you own SHIB and ETH on Ethereum), then sending the non-native tokens first before sending the native coin may make the process simpler for paying network fees.

> have another brand new ledger to transfer assets to in the time being

Why is the brand new Ledger only being used for the “time being”? Why isn’t the brand new Ledger just going to be your new Ledger permanently?

For the sake of simplicity, I am going to assume that your old Ledger Nano device is orange-colored and your new Ledger Nano device is blue-colored. Whatever the actual colors of your device are, just know that when I type “orange” what I really mean is your “old” Ledger Nano device.

My suggestion would be to generate a new recovery phrase on your blue Ledger Nano device. (Remember: Your Ledger Nano device should tell you the recovery phrase. If you see your recovery phrase on a computer screen or on a piece of paper, assume it’s compromised.)

After you’ve set up a new recovery phrase on your blue Ledger Nano device, connect the blue to Ledger Live and generate new receiving addresses for each network that you are using. Then, connect your orange Ledger Nano device to your Ledger Live. Send the coins to the new addresses that you generated earlier in this paragraph. If you’re not sure what you’re doing, you may want to try test transactions. Getting this step wrong will lead to a permanent loss of funds.

After all funds have been removed off of the orange Ledger Nano device, you can re-set your orange device by entering the incorrect PIN three times. You can keep your blue Ledger Nano as your new permanent device.

In case you prefer to keep your orange Ledger Nano as your new permanent device (e.g., perhaps because orange is your favorite color), then all you have to do is type blue’s recovery phrase into the orange Ledger Nano device. Remember, your coins are **not** physically stored on the Ledger Nano device. Rather, the coins are stored with your recovery phrase. Your coins go wherever your recovery phrase goes; your coins travel with your recovery phrase.

Do **NOT** type your recovery phrase into anything other than the Ledger Nano device itself. Specifically, do not type your recovery phrase onto your computer’s keyboard. **Never type your recovery phrase into Ledger Live. If Ledger Live asks you for your recovery phrase, I can guarantee it’s a fraudulent version of Ledger Live.**

Crypto-Guide
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I demo the process here https://youtu.be/05inHhzKcFQ

Basically it’s just about being methodical, doing recovery check, keeping accounts labeled in Ledger Live and temporarily saving the verified addresses in an external medium.

ZiraDev
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think it’s very simple.

If you wanna generate a brand new private key your only method is to transfer your funds by doing a simple transaction.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.