Home Foren Ledger Wallet Wallet nicht mehr mit Ledger verbunden

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, ich habe gerade bemerkt, dass mein Wallet plötzlich nicht mehr mit Ledger verknüpft ist, ohne dass ich irgendwelche Einstellungen geändert habe (d.h. ich kann Transaktionen durchführen, ohne sie auf dem Schlüssel genehmigen zu müssen). Haben Sie eine Idee, warum das passiert ist und wie man es wiederherstellen kann? Vielen Dank

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It is not possible. Or you are talking about a different address.

If an address was derived from your ledger seed, then it is 100% technically impossible to sign Tx on this address without approving them on your ledger (unless you did something very stupid, like entering your ledger seed in MetaMask).

In MetaMask, use “connect hardware wallet” and you should see all the addresses derived from your ledger seed. All those accounts will be marked “ledger” on MM.

Nicolas_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello there,
      This is very likely to be a login mistake in the wallet you’re using (I suspect you are using Metamask here, let me know if that is not the case).
      In Metamask you must be logged in the Ledger wallet to send your transactions to the device (it has Ledger written next to it). Rest assured, if your Recovery Phrase has never been compromised, it’s simply impossible to spend from your Ledger Accounts due to our Hardware architecture.
      You can follow our tutorials and re-link your Ledger to your third party wallet if needed. The tutorial for metamask : https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404366864657-Set-up-and-use-MetaMask-to-access-your-Ledger-Ethereum-ETH-account?docs=true

greenbullredbear
      Gast
      Up
      Down

i have never shared the 24 words with anyone, so hopefully i should be ok. when, on metamask, i press connect hardware wallet and the press ledger it finds my connected hardware wallet and says it is paired but then says “Ledger device: UNKNOWN_ERROR (0x650f)”.

it is the same address i m using since 6 months and now when i, for example, list a nft on opensea the “approve this item for sale” step is already approved

tmepguy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You don’t need the ledger device to receive funds into a linked wallet. You have to have the device to approve any sending operation however.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.