Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Wann werden wir BNB-Einsätze unterstützen?

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ellipal unterstützt bereits BNB, also warum gibt es nicht schon die Option für das Staking? Wir haben bereits Staking-Unterstützung für andere Münzen, die weniger wichtig sind als BNB, ich habe gelesen, dass wir diesen Monat auch Unterstützung für Staking ADA bekommen werden… Aber was ist mit BNB?

Das ist wahrscheinlich die letzte Funktion, die nötig ist, um Ellipal zu einer perfekten Wallet zu machen.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thank you for the advice, I will give this feedback to the technical team sir!

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

BNB isn’t a staking coin by nature (like Atom and Ada), so there is no built in staking in the blockchain. There is nothing Ellipal can do about that. If you want to earn yield, I guess you have to use pancakeswap or something like that.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think it takes a staking or provider to maybe supply some side of it. I mean they are about to add ADA. They don’t get any money from it. Only the staking provider makes money.

This wallet has a lot of staking options for being a cold wallet. If you want more options move to a hot wallet like MetaMask. Even trezor (which I have doesn’t support a lot of staking options) if they have enough people wanting it they will add it. A better way would be to maybe take a vote and that could show them that there are more holders of bnb. I don’t hold it. It’s a centralized currency. They only have 7 nodes last I checked and it’s all controlled by binance. People use binance more to launch shit coins as it’s the cheapest platform to do so

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.