Home Foren KeepKey Was ist also mit KeepKey los?

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 6 Monaten von termc.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Sie sind alle abwesend, niemand antwortet, es gibt seit ein paar Tagen einen Thread, in dem gefragt wird, ob sie pleite sind, und sie haben sich nicht einmal zu Wort gemeldet.

Hat jemand etwas darüber erfahren, was mit ihnen los ist?
      Irgendwie fühlt es sich an, als ob sie irgendwo eingesperrt sind und darauf warten, dass jemand sie findet, lol.

bottleamodel
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There were quite a few posts from annoyed/concerned customers on their Facebook page, KeepKey decided to delete all messages that were bad for their publicity, instead of addressing them. I’ve decided to buy a Trezor, I’ve moved my coins off my KeepKey due to on-going concerns with these clowns.

bgok
      Gast
      Up
      Down

KeepKey is alive and well, though we are going through some restructuring, with all the communication and operational challenges that comes along with that. I can’t go into the all of the details now, but there will be some announcements soon (good announcements).

Funds stored by your KeepKey or Multibit are safe, there have been no compromises or anything similar.
      We do have support responding to requests. If you have requested support for a KeepKey device, there is a good chance that you have already heard from us in the last few days. If you haven’t, you should hear from us soon.

I realize this response leaves a lot of questions unanswered. I hope to be able to provide more details soon.

tl;dr – Things are fine, please bear with us for a few weeks as we work through some restructuring.

Blaat1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

perhaps they are on a vacation?

termc
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Based on the post link below, support seems to have responded to this person’s need for help:

https://support.keepkey.com/support/discussions/topics/24000000859/page/last#post-24000004580

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.