Home Foren Trezor Wallet Was ist, wenn jemand meine Brieftasche stiehlt? [Beginner Questions]

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 2 Monaten von ntlong.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen,

Ich habe mir das Model One gekauft und möchte diese Woche meine Kryptowährung in Eigenregie verwahren lassen. Aber zuerst ein paar Fragen:

\- Was passiert, wenn jemand meine Wallet und meine Seed Phrase stiehlt? Kann ich die Phrase schnell ändern, so dass sie nicht zugänglich ist? Was würden Trezor-Nutzer empfehlen, um sich davor zu schützen?

\- Wenn ich meine Wallet verliere, aber nicht meine Seed-Phrase, kann ich mich dann einfach wieder anmelden und mit einer neuen Wallet darauf zugreifen?

ilritorno
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If someone steals your wallet, and the pin to access the Trezor, and the passphrases (if you are using one or more passphrase protected wallet), then he is in control of your crypto.

If someone steals your wallet but he doesn’t have the PIN, and the passphrases, he will not be able to access and steal your crypto.

**Your crypto is not stored on your wallet**; your wallet contains the cryptographic keys that allow you to access your crypto. So, as long as you have your seed-phrase/pass-phrases securely backed up, you can access your crypto from any device.

ta1no
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Use the passphrase feature to create hidden wallets. This will protect you even if someone gets a hold of your device and/or seed phrase AKA secret words.

https://trezor.io/learn/a/passphrases-and-hidden-wallets

Tarskin_Tarscales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Make sure your seed phrase is stored somewhere secure, and physically distant from your actual device. Furthermore, also use a “hidden” wallet by using an additional pass phrase.

simonmales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> What happens if someone steals my wallet and my seed phrase?

I feel like you know the answer already. But some fundamentals:
      * PIN protects the device. If someone steals the device, they need the pin to unlock it.
      * If someone has your seed phrase, they have access to your funds.

> Can I change the phrase quickly so it can’t be accessed?

Doesn’t work like that. You would need to generate a new seed phrase, and send your funds to an address that your new seed phrase has provided you.

> What would Trezor users recommend to safeguard against this happening?

Passphrase protects against this. It’s an advance feature, so spend some time doing some reading about it.

> If I lose my wallet but not my seed phrase can I simply log back in and access on a new wallet?

Exactly.

ntlong
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would suggest to use the passphrase feature. Even if you physically lose everything. The passphrase is in your head, none can take it

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.