Home Foren KeepKey Was passiert bei KeepKey

• Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 6 Monaten von MaxEntropyy.
Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

In letzter Zeit gab es viele Spekulationen darüber, was bei KeepKey passiert. In Ermangelung von Ankündigungen hat sich die Konversation zu einer überraschenden Menge an Spekulationen entwickelt. Einige sind ungefähr richtig, viele sind völlig verrückt. Ich denke jedoch, es ist wichtig, dass wir anerkennen, dass die meisten auf der Sorge um die Sicherheit und Zuverlässigkeit der KeepKey-Wallets basieren.

Ich begrüße Ihre Bedenken. Es ist großartig zu wissen, dass die Nutzer aktiv Schritte unternehmen, um sicherzustellen, dass ihre Cyptocurrency sicher ist. Allerdings bin ich mir nicht ganz sicher, woher der Ärger kommt.

Zunächst einmal sind hier die Fakten, die am wichtigsten sind:

* Wenn Sie einen KeepKey besitzen, hat er nicht aufgehört zu funktionieren, es sei denn, es ist etwas Ungewöhnliches passiert.
      * Wenn etwas Ungewöhnliches passiert und Sie Hilfe bei der Fehlersuche oder der Lösung des Problems benötigen, können Sie sich an den Support wenden und bekommen die Hilfe, die Sie brauchen.
      * In Bezug auf mögliche zukünftige Probleme habe ich persönlich mehrere Aussagen in den sozialen Medien gemacht, die zeigen, wie KeepKey plant, diese Probleme zu lösen.
      * Soweit ich weiß, gab es keine Verstöße gegen das Produkt oder das Unternehmen und es gibt keine unmittelbaren glaubwürdigen Bedrohungen. Ich wäre einer der Ersten, der es erfährt, wenn so etwas passieren würde.

Hier ist eine Liste von Dingen, an denen wir jeden Tag arbeiten:

* Entwicklung neuer Funktionen für das Produkt.
      * Unterstützung für unsere bestehenden Benutzer.
      * Zusammenarbeit mit unseren Herstellern, um mehr Einheiten zu erhalten, damit wir sie wieder verkaufen können.
      * Zusammenarbeit mit anderen Unternehmen und Einzelpersonen, um neue Partnerschaften zu bilden.

Diese Liste ist nicht vollständig, aber jeder Mitarbeiter von KeepKey verbringt den Großteil seiner Zeit mit einer oder mehreren dieser Aufgaben.

Zugegebenermaßen haben wir dem Marketing nicht viel Aufmerksamkeit gewidmet. Da wir keine Geräte zu verkaufen haben, ist das auch nicht besonders sinnvoll. Außerdem hatten wir keine neuen Entwicklungen zu verkünden.

Ich verstehe, dass zwischen Ihnen, dem Nutzer, und KeepKey, dem Unternehmen, das Ihre Kryptowährungs-Wallet entwickelt hat, ein implizites Vertrauen besteht. Mir ist nicht klar, was passiert ist, um eine Veränderung dieses Vertrauens zu bewirken. Vielleicht liegt es an der Tatsache, dass KeepKey einige Aspekte des Unternehmens umstrukturiert und wir noch nicht bereit sind, dies der Welt mitzuteilen. Der Hauptgrund für die Nichtankündigung ist, dass wir vermeiden wollen, Informationen zu veröffentlichen, die vielleicht noch nicht ganz der Wahrheit entsprechen. Es gibt viele Details, die wir berücksichtigen mussten, und wir kennen noch nicht alle Einzelheiten. Aber wir kommen der Sache schon sehr nahe.

Wenn wir die Details der Umstrukturierung bekannt geben, werden die meisten Leute sicher zufrieden sein. KeepKey bewegt sich in eine großartige Richtung.

An dieser Stelle möchten wir uns bei unseren Nutzern für ihre Geduld und Unterstützung bedanken. Das bedeutet uns sehr viel und hilft uns, unsere Ressourcen darauf zu konzentrieren, KeepKey noch besser zu machen. Es sind Kunden wie Sie, die es uns ermöglichen, unserer Community weiterhin zu dienen. Wir schätzen Ihr Geschäft und die Möglichkeit, Ihnen zu dienen!

Es kann sein, dass ich nicht auf jede Anfrage antworte, da dies meine Zeit in Anspruch nimmt, die ich für meine Arbeit benötige. Wenn Sie ein Problem mit Ihrem KeepKey haben, wenden Sie sich bitte an den Support. Wir sind für Sie da.

Bearbeiten: Formatierung

iftodaywasurlastday
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thank you for the update. Either way, an update before August 1st would be appreciated due to concerns over a possible coin split. In the end KeepKey users need reassurance that their coins will be safe regardless of any of the possible outcomes in August.

AcceptsBitcoin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thanks for the update, makes me feel better somewhat.

I guess some of the tone changed in this sub when there were ‘good changes happening, we’ll announce soon’, then weeks passed and nothing was heard. I realise you were never specific about a timeframe, and business can be tricky if you’re working with new partners and so on, but I think the sub has gotten a little jumpy about storing their coins with a company that appears to be withholding information.

Personally, my concern is about unit availability and development updates. I’m looking for a backup device, and I’m also looking for native support for ERC20 tokens in the firmware/browser extension. (Being able to send an entire balance without counting backwards from the fee amount is sorely needed also). I hadn’t seen a roadmap of any kind, so was considering other options.

I love the product and will continue to wait for now then, just letting you know why I was concerned.

doomwhistle
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Good to hear! Hoping you guys are sharing these on other social channels and will announce the latest developments soon.

ratcheer
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The (para)phrase “I’m not sure what we did to lose your trust” is laughably condescending.

People are complaining almost daily about lack of communication (here and elsewhere), to the point where some are asking if you’re even still in business. But you’re “not sure”?

This lack of communication can mean the death of a company, and it’s been so extreme some here might think that would be a deserved outcome.

Yes, tech support requests are answered. Does that mean something has to break before we know you’re still breathing?

The ‘meta’ message here is that your customers are your very lowest priority. In relationships that would be called ghosting. Yes the company reorg is important. More product is important. But how much effort would it take to just raise a flag once in a while and let people know you’re still alive and kicking? It doesn’t have to be a big PR release on your progress – it could be cute stories about the company cat, punctuated with the occasional “we’re here and working on stuff”

Sorry if this is over the top – the “not sure why” phrase really ticks me off every time I read it.

I do like my KeepKey, and hope there’s a sweet “we still remember you” path for existing customers to upgrade to your Next Big Thing. Or flowers – that would be good too.

rmvaandr
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This update gives me confidence in the Keepkey team. Thank you and looking forward to future improvements and products!

TimmyD127
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I realize that you must be very busy with everything that I’ve read in the comments above but I have to say that I’m very frustrated and disappointed in KeepKey and how you are running your business at the moment. I’m a very interested customer who really wants to purchase one of your devices. You have been “Out of Stock” for months now, so I understand that you don’t have anything to sell (and probably no revenue coming in as a result) but… I’ve both called and emailed 3 or 4 times now to express my interest in your product and to inquire about how I can go about getting my name on an order list or place a backorder or any kind of information that would let me know that you acknowledge me as a potential lifelong customer and when you do have devices available that you are going to takes steps to let me know. I have never received any response from anyone to any of my inquiries which is just not good business practice. You appear to be completely ignoring all of your potential customers and that just doesn’t seem like a very successful business model to me. I’m sure the volume of requests must be considerable and maybe your resources are stretched a little thin but, as someone else on this thread mentioned, I would think that the very least you could/should do is post something on your official company website main page that provides information to potential customers like me similar to what you are sharing on this thread.

motayba
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Social media?

How about being a little old fashioned and posting crucial info on your website. At the very least, put your Twitter (or whatever) feed there for the rest of us who can’t be bothered. Your blog hasn’t had an update since April.

Thrash370
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You replied in PMs that you had developed a way to sign with keepkey for Byteball distro and then failed to get back to me with it (I PM’d again earlier this month). Is it possible to get this live finally? I once again had to pay some fees moving funds around.

MaxEntropyy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Who authored this post?
      KeepKey?

It looks like this post was authored by a non-KeepKey source. Why?

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.