Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Was sind diese Kryptos Locked Aave, UMA & Ocean Protocol? Ich habe $2000ish in diesen & Ich kann sie nicht konvertieren, senden Sie sie an eine andere Brieftasche oder verwenden Sie sie auf jedem Austausch, warum? & Wann wird dies behoben werden? Ich bin ein großer Befürworter von ELLIPAL, aber das ist lächerlich.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Was sind diese Kryptos Locked Aave, UMA & Ocean Protocol ? Ich habe $2000ish in diesen & Ich kann sie nicht konvertieren, senden Sie sie an eine andere Wallet oder verwenden Sie sie auf jedem Austausch, warum? & Wann wird dies behoben werden? Ich bin ein großer Befürworter von ELLIPAL, aber das ist lächerlich.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Well locked aave is aave that has been locked, uma is a token and ocean protocol is another token all with good definitions of you google them.

Do you not know where they come from? A little more detail of what your issue is. They are all tradable on a number of exchanges so a little more backstory would be nice

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s okay cuz 967 xrp was never going to make you rich….but sorry for getting scammed out of $1000 that does suck.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Damn you got scammed since you posted for help and got scammed. Sorry man

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Dude. Feels bad but you got scammed by an Ellipal impersonator. These are one of the downsides of being your own bank, but I’m sure you know that the risks outweigh the rewards.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I did

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So let me get this putting your money let’s you protect your investment… except from scammers… value ??

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.