Home Foren Ledger Wallet Wen cardano auf S Plus?

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von Milk77cookies.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich irgendwie in eine nano s plus nur um herauszufinden, es unterstützt nicht Cardano noch. Der größte Teil meines Portfolios ist in ada so, yelp!!! Wen oder wie man ada Vermögenswerte durch Ledger nano s plus zugreifen?

Update: Es war ein Anfängerfehler meinerseits, dass ich die Cardano-App nicht auf dem Ledger geöffnet habe. Es funktioniert

VariousJackfruit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Cardano is supported with the S Plus, the same way it’s supported with Ledger’s other models. It isn’t supported in the Ledger Live software yet, but you can use your device with 3rd party Cardano wallets that safely connect to your device such as AdaLite or Yoroi.

https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020095874-Cardano-ADA-?docs=true

BOO521563
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yoroi wallet

Slight_Tap958
      Gast
      Up
      Down

After installing the ADA app in my S Plus, I can connect to Yoroi and Eternl Wallet (previously CC Vault) and send/receive ADA. I am also currently delegating my ADA.

Milk77cookies
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Get the cool wallet pro then you don’t have to use a hot wallet you can go straight off the exchange onto the cold wallet , so much easier plus pretty sure it’s one of the only cold wallets that hold ada without having to use any other wallet , well worth the money plus it holds matic, near, and so many others, it’s so simple you would of wished you’d got one a long time ago

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.