Home Foren Ledger Wallet Wie erhalte ich wieder Zugang zu meinem Nano S

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von loupiote2.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Brauche verzweifelt Hilfe! Mein Telefon hat einen unerklärlichen Reset gemacht – also musste ich alle meine Apps neu herunterladen. Ich habe Ledger auf meinem Telefon neu heruntergeladen und auch die Ledger-App auf meinem älteren MacBook aktualisiert…

Ich versuche, den Zugriff wiederherzustellen, ich gebe den Pin für mein Ledger ein, aber dann bleibe ich in dem Prozess stecken. Wie komme ich zu dem Punkt, an dem ich meine 24 Wörter umfassende Passphrase eingeben kann?!

Vielen Dank, Leute!

Block0922
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You should only ever enter your seed into the ledger itself, never the app. You can use a qr code from the desktop version of LL to get your accounts displaying again on the app.

Again, ignore all the DMs you’re about to get. Never give out your seed no matter what someone says or who they claim to be. Don’t back up your seed on a cloud based service.

VariousJackfruit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

**There is no reason to enter your 24 word recovery phrase if your Ledger device itself didn’t reset.** You just connect the device again to your phone and add each of the accounts back using that option in Ledger Live.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> How do I get to the point where I can enter my 24 word passphrase?!

repeat after me:

“I will NEVER type or enter my 24 words passphrase in a computer of phone.”

You just need to re-install LL mobile on your phone, and if you have LL on your computer, use the QR code export to export all your accounts from LL desktop to LL mobile, as was explained.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.