Home Foren Trezor Wallet Wie kann ich ein mit Trezor verbundenes Metamask-Unterkonto auf einem anderen Gerät wiederherstellen?

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo!

Ich versuche, mein mit der Trezor verbundenes Metamask-Unterkonto auf einem anderen Laptop zu verwenden, aber wenn ich die Unterkonten auf dem neuen Gerät erstelle, werden nicht die mit der Trezor verbundenen angezeigt, sondern einfach ein anderes Metamask-Unterkonto. Wenn ich auf “Hardware-Wallet verbinden” drücke, wird mir nicht die Möglichkeit gegeben, das gleiche Wallet wie mein altes Trezor-Wallet zu erstellen.

karatechopping
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You need to log out of Metamask and power off your Trezor. Log back in, then add the new account and enter the password when asked.

[Edit for clarity]

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Connect hardware wallet is the correct choice. Go through the prompts, and as long as you use the same passphrase (if any) and choose the same account number in the list (should be the first one) then your account should appear.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>When I press “Connect hardware wallet” it doesn’t give me the option to create the same wallet as my old trezor one

Can you explain in more detail the choices that you are given.

If you connect the same hardware wallet with the same passphrase to a different metamask config you should add the same sub account

If the sub account that is added is different, then your hardware wallet or your passphrase is different

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, you have to use the same private keys (seed+optional passphrase) in a order to access the original wallet.

The reason for seeing a different wallet is either a wrong seed (Have you recovered you wallet with a seed recently?), or typing in a wrong passphrase (Are your funds in a passphrase-protected wallet?).

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.