Home Foren Ledger Wallet Wie kann ich ETH in Ledger Live freigeben?

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von kyle_thornton.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Gruppe, ich habe einige ETH i mit LIDO in Ledger Live eingesetzt und möchte sie nun wieder einsetzen. Die Anweisungen, die ich online gefunden habe, besagen, dass man Paraswap verwenden soll. Ich nehme an, dass man das über das Swap-Menü erreicht? Wenn ich Swap auswähle, kann ich jedoch mein STETH nicht auswählen. Könnte mir jemand die richtige Richtung weisen?

SafeMoonJeff
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There is no eth unstaking at the moment

You need to wait for next Shanghai update ( activation in March 2023 )

For more info

Shanghai upgrade to include Ethereum unstaking

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello, the way to unstake currently is by swapping your stETH back to ETH

You can do so with paraswap or 1inch on Ledger Live’s “Discover” Tab section

or you could connect your Ledger to Metamask’s interface and then use uniswap to swap to ETH

I hope this better clarifies

ValentinaCrypto
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can’t unstake ETH yet.

psxndc
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Fwiw, I made the same mistake. Ledger kept advertising “stake safely with LIDO” without being clear that there was currently no way to unstake. Ended up using Paraswap to swap stETH for ETH and thankfully the lesson only cost me about $20.

kyle_thornton
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Paraswap is the right answer here. Just swap it back for regular ETH and that exits your staked position.

Technically that ETH can’t be unstaked, but you can bail on your claim and sell it to someone else.

Maybe think about it this way: You checked in a fine Armani suit last night when you got to the club and they gave you a coat check ticket for it. This morning you want to sell your suit, but the club’s closed right now so you can’t get your suit back. Instead, you just sell the coat check ticket to someone else who’s willing to wait until tomorrow evening to pick it up when the club opens again.

Also in this scenario, it stands to reason that the buyer might value the coat check ticket slightly less than they would the suit itself. Such is true for STETH. It always trades at a slight discount to ETH because of the risk that the club never opens back up. 🙂

Also good note about STETH not showing up as an option in the swap UI. That’s something we should absolutely add to help other people in this same scenario. Noted!

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.