Home Foren Ledger Wallet Wie kann man DCA mit Ledger durchführen?

• Dieses Thema hat 21 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr von -kaizersoze-.
Ansicht von 21 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo,

​

Ich beschäftige mich nun schon seit mehreren Jahren mit DCA. Ich mag dieses System sehr, das es mir erlaubt, zu investieren, ohne mir Fragen zu stellen (die wenigen Male, die ich versucht habe zu handeln, haben nicht wirklich Früchte getragen…).

Bis jetzt habe ich CoinBase benutzt, was ich sehr gut fand. Sicherlich hatten sie hohe Gebühren, aber das Angebot war sehr klar und effizient, so dass ich es OK fand.

Es stellt sich heraus, dass ich vor kurzem einen Ledger gekauft habe und ich möchte meine DCA-Methode ändern. In der Tat die Coinbase Gebühren, plus die Übertragung Gebühren zu meinem Ledger ist immer teuer…

Was raten Sie mir zu afire DCA direkt auf meine Bankkarte und hinterlegen Sie es auf meinem Ledger?

Vielen Dank im Voraus für Ihre Hilfe!

You-Slice
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Use advance trade in coinbase fees really cheap compared to normal trade. Send to ledger when its cheap todo so.

skylerbjorn
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Which currencies are you buying? You could swap to a cheaper exchange like Binance.

Edit – Coinbase is cheaper

Brucifer99
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is what the strike app is for.

VariousJackfruit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I agree with the other comment: accumulate larger amounts in your account at the exchange and then periodically withdraw the larger amount. That will minimize withdrawal fees and also reduce fees later if you were to sell since you’ll have fewer UTXOs in your wallet meaning a smaller transaction in bytes.

Sver2511
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Relai

BillsInATL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Buying on Coinbase and transferring to my Ledger is the best method I’ve found so far. The fees arent *that* much, and worth the security of knowing exactly what I’m doing and that it’s all legit.

SafeMoonJeff
      Gast
      Up
      Down

– Do withdrawal like once a month or every 2 weeks to reduce fees.

Coinbase is going nowhere so there is no rush to withdraw more frequently than that.

Cheers

skylerbjorn
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You could also buy ETH on Polygon network to avoid the gas fees. But you won’t be able to natively stake the ETH.

Zaytion_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Kraken trading fees are cheaper than Coinbase. I don’t know about withdraw fees though.

VoltaicShock
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I believe Coinbase allows you to do direct deposit and they waive the fee for the purchase. However, you can only purchase one thing that way. This would save you some fees and just the fee to send to your wallet.

https://help.coinbase.com/en/coinbase/trading-and-funding/direct-deposit/start

Acrobatic_Falcon_626
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Depending on what you’re DCAing, if you’re feeling adventurous you could always try something like Mean Finance, which DCAs directly on chain rather than relying on a CEX. Available on Optimism, Arbitrum and Polygon. Plus there’s the option of auto loading the DCA’d assets into an AAVE vault for a smidgen of yield.

mypinis123
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you’re after Bitcoin for your DCA and depending on what country you‘re from check out Relai and 21bitcoin: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoEU/comments/zuy11z/easy_bitcoin_dca_relai_vs_21bitcoin

milestogo-greg
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How often to you dca? If it’s every day, it’s probably worth looking into Coinbase one. It’s a monthly fee but they don’t charge fees on each buy. So depending on the frequency, it could greatly reduce your monthly hit on that side.

swn999
      Gast
      Up
      Down

depending on where you live your options vary. I like Moonpay for purchases, you get what you buy within 5 minutes. Other services like Wyre can take up to 7 days for your purchase to clear.

grindbehind
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If just Bitcoin, check out Swan Bitcoin. It’ll automate withdrawals from your bank and also automate transfers to your Ledger address. You can set frequency and amounts. It has been great for me.

GFOviedo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I use Coinbase because I can withdraw my coins ASAP with ACH deposits. All other exchanges make you wait 5 business day for the deposit to clear.

FalconSame9180
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I hold like 10 coins. I use Binance and Kraken. To reduce the risks, I divide between the two – 5/5 to DCA. Each month I transfer to what I have been DCA-ing to my two cold wallets.

vil34
      Gast
      Up
      Down

SEPA to stackinsat account, which is linked to a deposit address of your ledger. Works great.
      If you want a referral link, PM

ichbinrodolf
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Some companies are specialized in DCA; they buy BTC in chunks, and send them to client’s own wallets in one tx to have low fees. Have a look at stackinsat.com (I’m sure others exist as well).

Wildarmtin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you think the fees are bad on Coinbase, wait til you try to fiat onramp via ledger! Use advanced trade on Coinbase instead, fees are literally pennies and it’s not overly complicated to be honest.

-kaizersoze-
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I deposit $1000 at a time onto Binance. I use Binance’s DCA tools to buy assets using a DCA approach. When the Binance withdrawal fee is less than 1% of the value of my coins, I send the coins to Ledger.

When the $1000 on Binance is used up by its DCA tools, I deposit another $1000 to Binance. This way, I will never lose more than $1000 if Binance were to shut down.

I keep a very small amount of certain coins on Binance if I would get a high yield in it’s Earn product. Eg, at the moment, they’re paying 28% apy for APE via a flexible investment. Personally, I think it makes more sense to keep APE on Binance earning 28% apy than it does to keep APE on Ledger, especially since the total supply of APE keeps increasing. If you’re not earning yield for assets without a supply cap, you’re going backwards. But if Binance offered, say, 1% yield for APE, I would consider holding it on Ledger instead. To be clear, my total investment in assets like APE is very small and wouldn’t be upset if I lost it. For anything significant, I keep it on Ledger.

But this is my approach

Ansicht von 21 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.