Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Wie kann man Münzen hinzufügen?

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von Inside_Ad3617.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe mir gerade ein Ellipal Titan zugelegt, weil es eine ellenlange Liste mit all den verschiedenen Münzen hat, die es speichern kann, aber ich sehe weder SAND noch MANA im Wallet-Menü, obwohl sie auf der Ellipal-Website als Münzen aufgeführt sind, die das Wallet unterstützt.

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, weitere Münzen hinzuzufügen, oder speichert sie nur die 42 verschiedenen Münzen, die im Menü angezeigt werden?

Fit_Butterscotch5548
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sand and mana are ethereum (erc20) based tokens so you go to your eth wallet clicking on the + and search for the name once you find it select the blue + beside the desired token and you’ve added it

You’d do the same thing for BEP20 tokens BSC Binance or Polygon based tokens or any other token that lives on a main token blockchain.

If you check the list on ellipal website the ones named beside the coins are main chains if you select one of those you’ll see all the tokens that live on those chains

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

For all ERC20 tokens add by manually, Please refer How to add ERC-20 Token steps : https://www.ellipal.com/blogs/support/add-erc20-tokens

Professional-Swan-92
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve had Ellipal for over a year. Do you know the first thing I did after purchasing my Ellipal? I purchased a Nano x, bc they’re compatible w metamask and Ellipal isn’t.

Inside_Ad3617
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I stay away from metamask

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.