Home Foren Trezor Wallet Wie viel ETH in Gasgebühren, um USDC zu bewegen?

• Dieses Thema hat 1 Antwort und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 7 Monaten von Kno010.
Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Wenn ich $1000, $10.000 oder $50.000 in USDC in einer Offline-Wallet habe, wie viel ETH brauche ich dann, um einen dieser Beträge zu einer Börse zu transferieren? Und wie viel zusätzliche ETH benötige ich dann, um USDC in Fiat umzuwandeln? Ich möchte wissen, wie hoch die Gesamtkosten auf dem gesamten Weg von der Offline-Wallet bis zur Börse und vom Bankkonto sind.

Kno010
      Gast
      Up
      Down
      ::

>How much ETH in gas fees to move USDC?

It uses about 66k gas, so you can multiply that with your gas price to get the amount of ETH needed. If you for example use a gas price of 20 gWei, which is approximately the going rate at the moment, then you can calculate ETH needed like this: 66 000 * 0.00000002 = 0.00132 ETH

>If I have $1000, $10,000 or $50,000 in USDC in an offline wallet, how much ETH do I need to move any of these amount to an exchange?

Amount is completely irrelevant. Moving 1 USDC will cost the same as moving 1 million USDC.

>And then how much extra ETH do I need to convert USDC into fiat?

Using a normal CEX like Binance the answer would be 0 ETH. You pay the fees in-kind usually, not using ETH. So the trading fee could for example be 0.1% of the USDC amount, depending on the exchange you use.

Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.