Home Foren KeepKey Wird Keep Key als Unternehmen untergehen?

• Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von [deleted].
Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich lese diesen Subreddit schon seit einer Weile und es scheint, dass Keep Key verbessert werden kann, aber die Entwicklung findet einfach nicht statt. Gibt es dafür einen Grund? Ich habe den Eindruck, dass es sich um eine erstaunliche und vielseitige Hardware-Wallet handeln würde, wenn sie ihre Entwicklungsarbeit einfach nur beschleunigen würden. Hat jemand eine Ahnung, was hier los ist?

JediPhilosopher
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do you guys need a developer?? Because I would LOVE to work on Keep Key!

DarkSyde3000
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’d like to see the 2018 roadmap if possible

JaykDoe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m right here with you! I bought a keepkey a little over a year ago because they accepted a decent number of coins and the direct integration with shapeshift was a major selling point. BUT, with that being said, they haven’t really added support for ANY new coins since except for Bitcoin Cash and they have promised upcoming support for multiple coins every time I’ve reached out to them. Unfortunately, they just aren’t keeping up with some of their competitors and it’s cost them a customer because I literally just got my Nano S in the mail today which supports 24 coins at the moment (and is a fraction of the price of keepkey). If you want a hardware wallet with active developers, all it takes is a little research to see who supports the most coins, and as much as I loved my keepkey over the last year, it’s just outdated and not as versatile as it should be…plain and simple.

yate
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No one knows anything because they don’t tell you anything. All we know is ERC20 tokens and Zcash are coming at some point. That’s the only thing they repeat over and over. When? Who knows. Don’t hold your breath.

puffman123
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Empty promises. My KeepKey is collecting dust. Waste of $100, go with a company with a better reputation. There’s much better options out there

DarkSyde3000
      Gast
      Up
      Down

At the very least coins like ripple should be looked at and added. It just replaced Bitcoin cash for 24 hour volume on coin market cap putting it at number 3. That’s no coincidence and ledger is the only wallet that supports it.

F0rtysxity
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No plans for Segwit support though.

SaintBricks
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would go with any other hardware wallet the keep key I bought has high transfer fees that cannot be changed. Wasted my money.

rfogwill
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No segwit on roadmap,the company is a joke!

watcoins
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Good evening, I would like to know someone can help me understand what happened in a transaction of mine with my KEEP KEY. Today I sent 0.001599 btc to the address 1gnkNPxeN7s3DCYDABDGGMimm1Y87nzWk, with the net rate of 0.0015209 btc being discounted. But KEEP KEY sent another order from 0.0018613 to address 16pfynE9YeJx97YcA4zdrMjYUXhDjX3Kv5, without me doing it. This order of 0.0018613 does not even appear in the transactions of the device, only through the hash of the blockchain, that is, I sent 0.001599 plus were discounted 0.0034, because it was sent 0.0018613 to an address I do not even know. Anyone know if this is it? because if it is, I’m going to change the device to a ledger

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yep. erc20 and zcash maybe but no idea if segwit and bch will be supported in 2018.

The roadmap as presented is confused and disoriented.

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.