Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Cardano scheint in meiner ELLIPAL-Brieftasche gesperrt zu sein…

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich versuche, ADA aus meiner Cold Wallet zu senden, um mit dem Staking zu beginnen, aber jede Adresse, die ich dem Empfänger hinzufüge, zeigt die Meldung “Ungültige Adresse” an. Ich habe frühere Beiträge über ähnliche Probleme im letzten Jahr gelesen.

Ich habe die Ellipal-Wallet auf die aktuellste Version aktualisiert und immer noch kein Glück.

Versucht Übertragung auf Coinbase, Yoroi und Daedalus Brieftaschen, gleiche Fehlermeldung…

Ich verstehe, dass es etwas mit der Übertragung von Byron (Ddz) Wallet zu Shelley (addr1) Brieftaschen sein könnte.

Gibt es ein Workaround?

Irgendwelche Vorschläge für die nächsten Schritte? Alles, was ich tun möchte, ist, mich mit Cardano zu versorgen! 🙌❤

ELLIPAL- Ich dachte, ihr habt diese Probleme mit dem Update behoben?

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sorry for inconvenience, We already noted this issue , The issue only happened on IOS mobile system, You may try with Android mobile phone to transfer ADA out,  We will fixed IOS bug on next version 3.1

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Probably the network addresses don’t match

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same issue here, no work around I’m aware of??

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Well quick question, why are you sending it off ellipal?

If it’s to take profit, just swap it for something else through the wallet or one of the many dapps you can connect through. Then send whatever token you now have over to coinbase to switch to fiat.

If you are trying to send to yoroi to stake you could do what I said and just rebuy ada on coinbase pro and send that to yoroi.

This is obviously work arounds if you are in a hurry and doesn’t fix the underlying issue of WHY you cannot send that ada, but will work if you are in a pinch.

Also little tip, if you do swap it with the intention of sending it off the wallet, swap to a non Ethereum token that doesn’t have high blockchain fees.

I actually use ada for this usually, if I have to make similar moves. Not sure if algo is supported yet but that’s another good one, solana, dot, etc etc.

I’m guessing your wallets are set to different eras but that’s just supposition without any evidence.

Good luck.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sent mine to my kraken account after it would let me send it directly to Celsius nor coinbase

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you download the Bidesk exchange app. They still are using ADA’s old wallet address. You can transfer it to that exchange with both iOS and Android devices.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.