Home Foren KeepKey Erwägt noch jemand einen Wechsel der Brieftasche?

• Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von CorporalD.
Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Die Tatsache, dass wir noch keine bch-Unterstützung haben, ist lächerlich, und ich erwarte, dass wir noch lange auf Dinge wie segwit und andere Münzen warten müssen, die hinzugefügt werden.

Ich bin nicht wirklich sehen den Grund, mit einem keepkey statt grap ein Ledger nano s bleiben

jamesdpitley
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The (rc) version of the Keepkey Chrome app supports BCH and has for quite some time now.

rgm1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ordering a Trezor today. Not completely sure KeepKey is still active. It has been a long time since I’ve seen any post, much less a meaningful one.

Ocryptocampos
      Gast
      Up
      Down

When they dropped the ball with the bcash airdrop I immediately got a ledger and trezor. Keepkey looks nice and the Shapeshift feature was cool but I don’t trust it ever since voorhes took over. I’m glad I got the other wallets.

purpleyak0
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I used kk for long term hodling of BTC, eth, ltc. I use nano for trade and travel, storing ark, neo, xrp, vtc, MEW coins.

traderjoeschmo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

ya, grab a “ledger nano s” it is a awsome tool and why not they are pretty cheap. get a “trezor” too and play with it, don’t be cheap! keep the “keepkey” and lets see if they can upgrade their software in the future (ah its NEEDED thats a no-brainer), but until they do, use the others. hopefully “keepkey” can improve and innovate. “keepkey” was my first HD wallet and holds some sentimental value for me.

crypto502
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I did it because I wanted segwit now and because it is not good to put all eggs in the same basket, so I went on trezor and I’ll use it in tandem with Keepkey, I went on Trezor because I’ve read and a friend told me that Nano S does have an app number limit.

BenIntrepid
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is depressing. I just got my keepkey delivered, was very excited while setting it up, its an excellent little system I love it. But I checked the website to see if bitcoin cash was supported and based on that I thought it was. Thats why I bought keepkey because I want to get my bch off of the exchanges. To find that it doesnt actually support BCH only alow people who had BCH before hand to hold it or send it is very frustrating, I could have just as easily burned my money.

F0rtysxity
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Lol. I’m considering it. I like KeepKey and am keeping it since the recovery phrase is neatly tucked away. But it looks like the new Trezor and Ledger are going to support many different types of currencies. Or are going to continue. So I’m going to see what the new Trezor is about when it comes out.

CorporalD
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, I was looking at the nano s and went with the keepkey, I feel like I made the wrong choice.

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.