Home Foren Ledger Wallet Hauptbuch

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr von cheeb_ledger.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hey ich kontaktiere Sie, weil ich ein Problem mit meiner Übertragung von Geldern aus Ledger zu Binance . Ich habe Bsc USD im Wert von 2000 $ Ich halte versuchen, es zu meinem Binance durch BEP20 meine Mittel gehen nicht und sind nicht von Ledger übertragen bleiben in Ledger, aber es zeigt mir, dass die Transaktion noch ausstehend ist. Es ist schon zwei Tage. Die Transaktion wird nicht abgebrochen. Ich bin besorgt, dass was ich falsch mache?

kilianv3
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You will get like 20 messages with people trying to help – they all want to steal your money, don’t answer them

mreed911
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ignore any DM’s you get – they’re all scams.

Ledger support is functionally non-existent.

If it’s pending, it’s just waiting to be transmitted or time out. I don’t know much about BSC, perhaps it’s related to gas fees/transaction fees being too low?

Do you have a transaction ID (it’s public, on the blockchain, so sharing it is okay)?

ThyC0BRA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You may need to have a small amount of BNB to pay for fees. That was the case with the Tether on Binance chain I tested out.

ETA: It cost me 7 cents worth, or .000267 when I did it, and I had to OK it within the transaction. If you already did, it’s waiting on the BNB (gas) to move on the chain. Get a little bit and see if it goes through.

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There is a chance that the transactions aren’t being broadcasted to the BSC network, despite the transaction history in Ledger Live showing that you’ve attempted these sends of BUSD.

In the case that you take the transaction hashes/ID’s for each of these attempted sends and they don’t return any information on a block explorer, that would confirm this is purely a UI error (and currently our developers are looking at any potential sync/UI errors within Ledger Live regarding the BSC network).

For the time being, if you aren’t able to manage your BEP20-pegged/BSC assets, you can always use a Ledger compatible 3rd party wallet, such as MetaMask, and manage your BUSD from there ([here](https://www.ledger.com/academy/security/the-safest-way-to-use-metamask) is some documentation over how to get all connected).

Ideally, you’ll create your MetaMask account, and then once this is done, you’ll select “connect hardware wallet” and then choose your Ledger.

After his is done, you’ll [add the BSC network to MetaMask](https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/connecting-metamask-to-binance-smart-chain), and from there you should be able to transact with your BUSD, without any issues.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.