Home Foren Ledger Wallet Hilfe! Ledger hat mir eine falsche Adresse gegeben!

• Dieses Thema hat 30 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von Pump_and_Trump.
Ansicht von 30 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo,

Letzten Monat habe ich eine ziemlich große Transaktion an meine Ledger-Wallet gesendet. Die Münzen tauchten in meiner Ledger-Wallet auf und alles schien gut zu sein. Ich ging, um die Münzen zu übertragen, und ich hielt Fehler erhalten. Ich kontaktierte den Support, der mir sagte, ich solle den ganzen Cache &amp machen; Ledger Live-Reset, was ich auch tat und Puff-Münzen weg!

Ich habe immer noch die Wallet-Adresse, an die sie gesendet wurde, und die Münzen sind immer noch da. Ich erholte mich mit meinem Seed & mit Ledger in Electrum mit kein Glück!

Hat jemand anderes jemals eine schlechte Adresse von Ledger nicht mit Ihren Schlüsseln verbunden bekommen?

EDIT 1:
      Vielen Dank an alle für Ihre Unterstützung!
      Ich habe mein Ledger komplett zurückgesetzt und von den Schlüsseln wiederhergestellt, immer noch ohne Glück. Ich denke, die Münzen sind vollständig in der Vorhölle irgendwo verloren, bitte jeder verwenden Sie diese als ein abschreckendes Beispiel.

EDIT 2:
      Hier ist eine ausführliche Beschreibung, was passiert ist und wie es bisher aussieht.

Als Referenz endet die alte BTC-Wallet-Adresse, die Ledger mir mit den BTC gegeben hat, auf 0fw. Nach dem Reset (als die Münzen verschwanden) endet die neue Wallet auf ejg. Beide sind bc1q beginnend.

Also habe ich zusätzliche 10$ an die beiden Adressen 0fw & ejg geschickt. Die Ledger-Wallet sah die Einzahlung in der ejg-Adresse auf Ledger Live, aber nichts kam durch für die 0fw-Wallet. Ich habe die 0fw-Wallet-Adresse auf Electrum überprüft und die neuen und alten Transaktionen waren da, aber es ist nur eine Überwachung, so dass ich natürlich nichts damit machen kann.

Zurück im Ledger Live waren die 10$ da, ich habe alle BTC-Wallets entfernt und den Cache gelöscht und neu installiert. Die Adresse war immer noch ejg und die 10$ war da, immer noch kein Glück von der 0fw Wallet. Ich nahm dann alle meine anderen Münzen aus ihren Wallets auf externe Seiten und führte einen vollständigen Reset des Ledgers durch, indem ich meine ursprünglichen Schlüssel wiederherstellte. Installiert BTC wieder und die Adresse ist immer noch ejg und die 10 $ ist immer noch da.

Ich bin so ein Verlust.

Deminero30
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger doesn’t give “a bad address.” What was the exact error you got when you tried to send the btc out?

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have a few clients who apparently lost access to their accounts in unexplained situation that seems similar to what you describe.

So if I understand, that happened with a BTC account, right?

What type of BTC address was it? (legacy start with “1”, segwit start with “3”, and native segwit start with “bc1q”)

Also, did you try to regain access with Electrum before or after resetting and restoring your ledger (i.e. re-entering your seed in it)? This may be important, because there is a 0.4% chance that a word error is undetected and produces a seed phrase that has a correct checksum, but that would lead to completely different accounts.

I assume that you still have the address where you deposited to, and maybe still have its xpub? And that your funds are still visible there if you use a blockchain explorer, right?

/u/deminero30 a bug could cause a front-end like Ledger Live to push a bogus / garbled derivation path to the ledger device, leading to an address that will be very hard to access later unless you know the derivation path. For example, there was a bug in the Binance Wallet Chrome Extension that was doing exactly that with the ledger, i.e. generating an ETH address that was derived from a botched derivation path (that did not have a format matching the common schemes, i.e. LL derivation path, MEW/legacy derivation path or Trezor derivation path).

If you can still see your funds in ledger Live, open the account details (in ledger Live) and write down the derivation path, it could be critically important to recover access to your funds.

patoshinakamoto
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do not respond to any dms whatsoever.

dcryptoguy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Are you sure about that? Maybe you recovered with the wrong seed or you used a passphrase?

_0xp
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Reading this post is making me take address verification more seriously now.

btchip
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What is your current Ledger Live version ?

Peterslax2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I believe error code 0x6a82

The weird this is, i can look the address up and it showed up in my ledger live until I did the ledger live reset.

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi! Sorry to hear that. Could you please provide us with a ticket number so we can take a closer look at your case?

Jay-007-
      Gast
      krystianduma
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Have you confirmed address that you sent coins to, on the ledger device itself? Or you only copy-pasted it without checking?

Crypto-Guide
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do you still have a record of the address you sent the funds to? (And can you share the first 4 characters of the address)

Also, in terms of Electrum, this was a bad move security wise, but it’s done now… So my question with Electrum is whether you used the account discovery feature or just stuck with the default derivation path and account type?

Basically this should be a straightforward recovery as long as you didn’t get your device seeds mixed up.

couchguitar
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You may just need to re-add the account to your Ledger. Sometimes a firmware update can blank your account names and you have to put add them back in.

goolash23
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger Live has been completely botched since the taproot update. Mine completely fails to recognize my nano S now, while Electrum continually fails to submit transfers. I dumped both and use my nano s with Specter Desktop now.

dcryptoguy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Still unresolved?

RedditTrollYouTube
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is crazy please let us know the status of your situation

Wayne2018ZA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Try do the seed verification on the device and see if it verifies ok:

https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007223753-Recovery-Check?docs=true

bobbyv137
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This thread is extremely concerning! OP – I sincerely hope you get it sorted out.

For my own sanity:

– I have a Ledger Nano S (original, not S+)

– I generated the seed directly on the Ledger when first setting it up. I do not use a passphrase

– I have that seed stored offline securely. I have never entered the seed on any electronic device, other than the Ledger itself

– I have performed Ledger’s own “Recovery Check” check multiple times* with the seed, it passed each time (*I have OCD!)

– When I receive BTC (from an exchange etc.) I plug my Ledger into my laptop, load Ledger Live and then generate the receive address via the LL software, which validates it directly on the Ledger (literally shows the same receive address). I manually check it each time, character by character (I say “each time” but it’s not like I do this often)

– I am considering buying the S+ and making it my main device, with this current S as a back. I’d obviously have to use my existing seed on the new S+. In a way that’s another method of confirming my seed’s correct

​

Does that all sound safe and satisfactory?!

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> . I went to transfer the coins out and I kept getting errors.

Was the error indicating that the seed currently in your ledger does not match the seed that was in the ledger when the account was created?

Substantial-Ad-5012
      Gast
      Up
      Down

did you add the account (like btc account) in ledger live after reset?

Knurlinger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Derivation path issue?

michelbarnich
      Gast
      Up
      Down

That is really weird. Which Chain was it? For me COSMOS didnt show up because of a Chain upgrade, and I had to wait until Ledger updated their App. Maybe something similar happened?

faceof333
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Don’t respond to scammers on reddit and twitter, there are million on scammers.

idwpan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you copy a Bitcoin address, and paste it, do the two addresses match? If not, you have malware that is designed to overwrite the address in your clipboard with their own. Did you verify that the address _shown on the Ledger_ when making the transaction was the correct receive address?

photoguy1978
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Have you ever confirmed your seed phrase is accurate as backed up? There is a verify app you can run on your Ledger. Probably too late now. Do you have any other coins other than bitcoin that you can confirm your seedphrase as restored is accurate?

48656c6c6f576f726c64
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Maybe try to reset your Ledger Device and enter the seed word again as a last resort. Might be selecting the wrong word when going through the recovery process

Edit: Assuming you are using Windows 10, you might want to try out [System Recovery](https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-system-restore-a5ae3ed9-07c4-fd56-45ee-096777ecd14e) which might have a chance to recover your previous accounts on Ledger Live

irishshiba
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why is everyone talking about trying to fix the ledger device? Enter the recovery phrase into a hot wallet and like trust wallet and if you can’t access the crypto there then you’re screwed and something went wrong with the transaction or the wallet address was off.

Wayne2018ZA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Have you tried a new installation on a different computer?

Odd-Introduction6096
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Had a similar issue – had a Nano X and upgraded to a nano S plus. Used the seed on the S+ updated live ect but I couldn’t add the BTC address with my balance – the address was different. Luckily I had the Nano X still active so just moved to a new address/seed.

The original seed was 100% correct, tried and tested a few times previously and never compromised….

AzzyInc
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Aloha, do you see the address on the blockchain? Are the coins still in that address on the blockchain? Not been moved?
      Is the address the same as your ledger address after the restore? And can you do transactions from that address? That’s the first step.

Pump_and_Trump
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do the following:
      1)- Access Ian Coleman’s html from BIP-39 on Github by the link: https://iancoleman.io/bip39/
      2)- The ideal would be to download the html and run without internet on the PC, but as your case seems to be urgent, trust and go ahead online. This link is not fishing.
      3)- On the screen that opens, change the “Generate” to 24 words.
      4)- Put your seed phrase in the “Bip 39 Mnemonic” field.
      Again, it’s not fishing, but if you prefer you can do it safely by looking for Ian Coleman on Github and downloading the html. Then disable the internet on your computer and run the HTML. But if you consider to trust the link, put your seed, and press enter.
      5)- Scroll down, and in “Derivation Path” click on BIP-84.
      6)- You will see a list of 20 keys in 3 columns, in the sequence “Address”, “Public Key” and “Private Key”.
      7)- Ledger provides you with exactly this list and in that same order from up to down each time you request an address.
      8)- Go to any blockchain explorer (blockchair.com, btc.com) and check from the first “Address” down (from Path m/84’/0’/0’/0/0 down) until you find the one that contains the balance you sent (it will probably be the first).
      10)- Copy the private key in the column on the right and at this point you already have your bitcoins with you, safely (possession of the private key). After that, go to an online wallet like Trust or Coinomi or Mycellium and sweep your private key. Your balance will appear in this wallet and you can use it.
      11)- Send Ledger to shit. Their support sucks.

Ansicht von 30 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.