Home Foren Ledger Wallet Polygon App ? Was der Unterschied mit und ohne ?

Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Leute,

Heute gerade feststellen, Ledger Live in der Lage, Polygon app zu installieren. Nur um all dies zu überprüfen, während, ich bin mit metamask mit Ledger Eth app mit Polygon Matic Netzwerk-Plattform zu interagieren.

Was macht diese App anders? Beachten Sie, dass dies nicht Ledger Live native app bedeutet es immer noch nicht in der Lage, Polygon Matic Netzwerk in Ledger Live verwalten

Danke

https://preview.redd.it/mcfqzzku4cw71.png?width=563&format=png&auto=webp&s=b302df1a6af0f900905e33783c5d810fc3bc87b4

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down
      ::

I don’t know actually, I haven’t tried it before. TBH actually didn’t know it existed until just now, so I installed it to see what the deal was. It appears to be a thin wrapper around the Ethereum application, given that it’s incredibly tiny, and also gets uninstalled if you uninstall the Ethereum application. If I were to guess I’d say that Polygon has gotten pretty popular and I bet many users probably got frustrated by not being able to find the corresponding app for the blockchain they wanted to use, even though the Ethereum app was the correct one to use.

So yeah from what little playing I just did it appears to be effectively a shortcut to the Ethereum app. I can dig in and get more details if there’s a need!

Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.