Home Foren Trezor Wallet Versteckte Wallet PassPhrase – Ich habe keine eingestellt. Aber es will eine für den Zugriff?

• Dieses Thema hat 10 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 2 Monaten von Upstairs_Tomorrow614.
Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hey, als ich meinen Trevor einrichtete, konnte ich mich nicht daran erinnern, jemals ein benutzerdefiniertes Passwort eingegeben zu haben, außer bei der PIN-Code-Sache.

Aber jetzt, wenn ich versuche, auf meine versteckten Geldbörsen zuzugreifen, fragt er mich nach dieser Passphrase, die ich nicht kenne und nie festgelegt habe!
      Ich habe es mit gar keinem Passwort, dem PIN-Code und dem üblichen Passwort versucht. Es ist keines von ihnen.
      Was ist das?

matejcik
      Gast
      Up
      Down

In order to access a hidden wallet, you need to enter a passphrase. It’s not possible that you would create a hidden wallet without setting one.

Did you maybe create a Standard wallet?

Keefryan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m assuming you know the difference between a passphrase and a password. ? Politely

Keefryan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just press enter !!!!, leaving it blank. Works wonders. LOL

Keefryan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

A mod will be on soon. They will explain further. Don’t accept any DM
      They are scammers.

DebSon96
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think you have not setup a hidden wallet at all… Sometimes by default the option to access hidden wallet is auto selected… Just look above there will be an option of standard wallet.. Click on that and u will be able to see ur funds(assuming u have put some).

To get more clarity on what passphrase and/or hidden wallet is just go through-
      https://blog.trezor.io/passphrase-the-ultimate-protection-for-your-accounts-3a311990925b#:~:text=a%20long%20way.-,What%20is%20passphrase%20and%20how%20does%20it%20work%3F,time%20you%20connect%20your%20device

And/or go through utube setup vdos

GooglephonicStereo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

OP, your post can also be read as, “When I try to access my hidden wallet, it’s asking me for the one piece of information needed to open a hidden wallet”

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please bear in mind that no one from the Trezor team would send you a private message first.
      If you want to discuss a sensitive issue, we suggest contacting our Support team via the Troubleshooter: https://trezor.io/support/

**No one from the Trezor team (Reddit mods, Support agents, etc) would ever ask for your recovery seed!**
      Beware of scams and phishings: https://blog.trezor.io/recognize-and-avoid-phishing-ef0948698aec

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/TREZOR) if you have any questions or concerns.*

Keefryan
      Gast
      Keefryan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Utube explains all. And jogs the memory.

Upstairs_Tomorrow614
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I agree, you definitely must have the standard wallet ( No pass phrase required) but the hidden wallets are optional. Perhaps you unknowingly created a hidden pass phrase and entered it. It’s case sensitive and blank spaces count so think really hard about what you might have entered. This almost happened to me as I was off by one letter case and was seemingly locked out but just took my time and finally got back into my hidden wallet. Good luck!

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.