Home Foren Trezor Wallet Verwenden Sie Suite, Yoroi und Exodus mit demselben Model T

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo

​

Bitte lesen Sie mein spezifisches Szenario, bevor Sie antworten, da ich in der Vergangenheit einige unklare Antworten erhalten habe.

​

Nehmen wir an, ich befinde mich in der folgenden Situation:

Ich habe eine Yoroi-Wallet mit einem kleinen Betrag von ADA darin.

Ich habe eine Exodus-Wallet mit etwa 4 verschiedenen Münzen darin.

Ich habe eine Trezor Suite mit 2 verschiedenen Münzen darin.

​

Können alle 3 gleichzeitig mit demselben Trezor verknüpft werden? Ich habe die Befürchtung, dass die Seed-Phrase irgendwie zurückgesetzt/geändert wird, wenn ich den Trezor mit einer neuen Wallet-Schnittstelle einrichte. Ist das überhaupt möglich, oder kann ein Trezor immer nur eine einzige Seed Phrase haben, wenn er einmal eingerichtet ist?

​

Danke

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> Can all 3 of these be linked to the same Trezor

Yes

> simultaneously

Trezor can only do one thing at a time. You will likely need to complete your transaction on one wallet before starting a transaction on a different wallet. I would think this is understood though.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As it looks like you’ve found out, the seed that you generated on your Trezor can be used with many different wallets. The seed words do not change once you’ve set them up so the wallets will all interact with the Trezor and can work together. I currently have coins in Yoroi, Trezor Suite and SimpleStaking wallets and all are secured by my Trezor model T. Barring my seed words being somehow compromised, all of those wallets are just utilizing the security features of the Trezor in the way they are meant to. They are just different interfaces to allow your Trezor to secure the various blockchain they interact with.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You need to make new wallets on those platforms, and connect to a hardware wallet when setting them up

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thanks

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.