Home Foren Trezor Wallet Was ist sicherer als Trezor für große Mengen an Kryptowährungen?

Ansicht von 20 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich brauche etwas, das sicherer ist als Trezor? Ich fühle mich nicht sicher, alles darauf zu speichern.

Irgendein Rat?

​

Update: Danke für all die tollen Antworten, es ist auch absolut erschreckend, wie viele private Nachrichten ich von Betrügern bekommen habe. Oh Gott.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Two trezors.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Honest answer? Cold storage company with insurance. This is how the largest wallets in the world are set up, according to sites like bitinfo.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Use your Trezor with multiple passphrases. But be careful about those phrases!

Example:

* Passphrase #1 contains 1.3 BTC
      * Passphrase #2 contains 1.4 BTC
      * Passphrase #3 contains 2.2 BTC
      * Passphrase #4 is actually NO passphrase which leaves 0.002 BTC in plain sight for the $5.00 wrench attack
      * Passphrase #5 contains 0.005 BTC for when the $5.00 wrench attacker says “WHERE’S THE REST OF IT!?”

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If I had a million dollars in bitcoin, I would have 5x Trezors with $200k in each.

Seed phrases engraved into a metal that can survive a fire

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why not? Your seed will be impossible to obtain. The only weak link will be you, having to take full measures to protect your seed phrase. If you want even more security (to protect from phishing or a 5 dollar wrench attack for example) you can look into multi-sig wallets which can be done with Trezor through Electrum.

[https://blog.trezor.io/multisig-and-split-backups-two-ways-to-make-your-bitcoin-more-secure-7174ba78ce45](https://blog.trezor.io/multisig-and-split-backups-two-ways-to-make-your-bitcoin-more-secure-7174ba78ce45)

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Get Trezor from Trezor Store and run initial setup on a Linux Live CD. Generate a seed, then wipe, and generate a seed a 2nd time, if its different than the 1st, write it down on paper. Get 2 IronKey’s and boot up a Linux Live CD not connected to Internet, create a PGP Key, make a text file containing your Trezor Seed Phrase, Pin & Password. Then PGP Encrypt that file and save it to the IronKey along with the PGP public Key. You now have a double layer Encryption of your SeedPhrase. Destory your trezor, put 1 IronKey in your Safety Deposit box, 1 hidden in your house., now your coins are living on the blockchain and your recovery seed is behind 2 layers of encryption. You can also get 4 Trezors and put 25% on each just incase if you have millions etc.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Even for large amounts, safest way for 99.997% of the users is to follow ledger/trezor/coldcard best practices, even if they seem simple, and not try and outsmart the process.

If you are high net worth, use a professional custody service!

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Securing a seed phrase or private key is the highest level of security level. It is a subjective measurement to say what is the ‘most’ secure. You could make it so secure you can’t even access it anymore.

The device is a convenience. You need to find the right balance between convenience and security and then be responsible for that choice.

Look into the new shamir backup article.

[Shamir Backup.](https://trezor.io/shamir/)

It is pretty interesting, if not my own cup of tea. I can’t trust anyone to not hit me on the head with a wrench should they get desperate enough. Obfuscation is a possibility too. Don’t tell anyone you have crypto.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Like the million dollar bitcoin wallet? Yeah, hardware backed multisig would be the way to go.

1. Get a Trezor, Ledger, Coldcard and an Android phone
      2. Use Electrum to make a 4 of 4 multisig wallet with the 4 devices
      3. Put your Bitcoin (see Electrum) in the multisig wallet

To view, you just need your Android phone. To spend you need you Android, Trezor, Ledger and Coldcard. If you want you can also put a passphrase on the Trezor, Ledger, and Coldcard cosigning keys.

You are far (far) more likely to lose the crypto due to the complexity of the setup than you are to an actual attack. They would have to know all 3 hardware passphrases, all 3 hardware seeds, and steal your phone. If they are missing any piece they can’t spend the bitcoin.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Put simply, multi-sig wallets.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Great content here, I really thought multi sig was exclusive to Algorand as that was the only place I’d ever seen it mentiined

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Coldcard

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

We need to consult a CRYPTO WHALE on this matter. Also Michael Saylor and ELON musk will know the answer.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Cold storage on paper in a bank safe or under 3 feet of concrete in your basement.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Punch yourself 5 private keys into steel plates, store them in 5 different sites. 3 out of 5 keys required for access to multi sign wallet.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Walk around for a while and see if you can find a Swiss guy

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Lol even if you buy another hardware wallet it’ll be the same type of security as a Trezor

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Coldcard

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[https://glacierprotocol.org/](https://glacierprotocol.org/) not for a regular user, very complex but still worth reading at least and it’s good to be aware about such ideas in this area.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I used shamir back function on trezor and generated 3 sets of 24 words with 2 to restore seed.

I then divide my coins into 3 passphrase wallet. Afterwhich I created 3 sets of seeds of 24 words each in a cryptosteel capsule and then I engage 3 different safety depost box provider in different location and place each capsule there which is guarded and only can be accessed by me or my estate should I die

I then keep a set of safety deposit box keys and place a spare with a family member. I then write my passphrases on a seperate crypto capsule and keep in another safe different from all my other safety deposit boxes.

I then keep 1 trezor with pin and another trezor with the same seed and pin with another family member. And I have a blank brand new trezor in my car In the event I need to restore my seeds with a new device.

Ansicht von 20 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.