Home Forum Trezor Wallet Wort der Wiederherstellungsphrase stimmt nicht überein

Visualizzazione 10 filoni di risposte
  • Autore
      root_s2yse8vt
      Amministratore del forum
      Up
      Down

Ich habe einen ähnlichen Beitrag schon einmal gesehen und es ist mir auch passiert.

Ich habe viele Male Seed Phrases aufgezeichnet und ich habe ein System, das mich vor dem falschen Lesen bewahrt. Ich schreibe mindestens drei Mal und vergleiche die drei und schreibe das vierte Mal und vergleiche es mit der ursprünglichen Seed Phrase und dann speichern Sie es dauerhaft.

Mein Trezor T wollte das erste Wort nicht annehmen. Zum Glück habe ich ihn nach dem Zurücksetzen trocken laufen lassen.

FightCorruption1
      Ospite
      Up
      Down

that's very concerning

laninsterJr
      Ospite
      Up
      Down

I thought it would accept any word just not get into the same wallet. Strange

blockplate
      Ospite
      Up
      Down

That’s odd it won’t recognize the first word.

Is your first word in this list?

https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0039/english.txt

Crypto-Guide
      Ospite
      Up
      Down

Have you chanced whether the first word is part of the BIP39 list? If it isn't then you have made a typo somewhere. If it IS on the list then you are just getting confused by the Trezor T UI when it comes to entering seed words.

mustard5
      Ospite
      Up
      Down

An interesting conundrum. I'm keen to read how this pans out.

I haven't experienced any problems, but I have not put the same amount of testing into the process.

matejcik
      Ospite
      Up
      Down

Standard or Shamir backup?

are you using the keyboard right? (“old Nokia” mode for Standard, “phone number” mode for Shamir)

did you enter the right number of words? Standard and Shamir have different word lists. if, for example, you have a Standard backup and select 20 words, Trezor will be trying to recover a Shamir phrase and use the Shamir wordlist

fishaholic1234
      Ospite
      Up
      Down

Any update OP? How do you test this in suite?

I'm a little concerned now

cuoyi77372222
      Ospite
      Up
      Down

You can't get past the first word? It should give you choices as you start to type. That list comes from the official BIP-39 word list. If your word isn't on that list, then it isn't part of a BIP-39 phrase. It could be Shamir or it could be a typo.

iamNEMonic
      Ospite
      Up
      Down

Believe me, this happened to me the first time I used it, and several times it occurred, but believe me also that peeps here won't accept the fact that we are telling them the issues even if we are 1,000,000% sure that we entered the phrases correctly, in order, and accurately. All answers you will receive are, “you entered a wrong word”, “you misspelled word”, “you are blind you did not see the correct word”, “you did not enter in correct order”… Maybe it's once in a blue moon if someone from the Trezor team will really look up into this kind of issue. But as long as they insist that they are correct and they say that no issues, then there are no issues. We cannot do anything about it.

Omega3Fattty
      Ospite
      Up
      Down

If i performed a simulated recovery seed check, am i am set?

Visualizzazione 10 filoni di risposte
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.