Home Foren Ellipal Wallet 【Alltägliches Quiz】Kann ich Münzen von APP zu Cold Wallet senden?

• Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 4 Monaten von Ellipal_official.
Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

【Alltägliches Quiz】Kann ich Münzen von der APP an Cold Wallet senden?

A Ja

B. Nein

#Krypto #Blockchain #Coldwallet

​

https://preview.redd.it/xvq4fjd7uz671.jpg?width=1062&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d9dd583fbe3f3d0bf1229160296966c6fcb6ca7b

thehappyhumanone
      Gast
      Up
      Down

B

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Correct answer:B

Explanation:

Seting the coldwallet account on ELLIPAL App, it means that you synchronized your public key address to the App, while the private key is still secured in airgapped Titan.

In other words, coldwallet account on App and the account in Titan is the same, you can’t send to yourself.

However, you may think I can do. For example, I can have two cold wallet accounts for myself, and these accounts can send each other, or I can send from my hot wallet account to my cold wallet account. Yes, you can do these. Although both accounts are your, their addresses are different, so you can do this. What the question talk about is the same account address, as a reslut, you can’t send to yourself. What you can do is send from one address to another address.

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.