Home Foren Ellipal Wallet 1 ELLIPAL Titan = 10 Hauptbücher?

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 3 Monaten von Apprehensive_Stuff54.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Lesen Sie in unserem Blog, warum der ELLIPAL Ihnen mehr Freiheit bei der Verwaltung Ihrer Münzen gibt, ohne dass Sie sich über zu wenig Speicherplatz Gedanken machen müssen. Erstellen oder importieren Sie bis zu 10 Multi-Münzkonten und organisieren Sie sie, wie Sie möchten!

[https://www.ellipal.com/blogs/news/insufficient-device-storage-ledger-vs-ellipal](https://www.ellipal.com/blogs/news/insufficient-device-storage-ledger-vs-ellipal)

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I defend y’all to the death as I have a trezor and an ellipal and love the ellipal much more..
      Do please work on the issues other users are reporting. Like sending out certain cryptos.

Those should be in such focus as if you can’t move it then it doesn’t help having an ellipal…

I have only had a small issue before when eth went to eip1559 other than that I had a small issue with atom at one point and it was fixed by the next day.

Some people state they haven’t been able to move the certain ones like BNB. Others like myself have tried to help but no matter the set fee it fails. So
      I don’t think it’s in their end.

I am just voicing others concerns for them. I have helped many people update the ellipal as it can be a pain in the butt for new people to it. Maybe work on making that more stable as well so we don’t have to download and redownload the file a few times. That seems to be one of the reasons it fails then just works. I myself have only had issues last 2x and Iv updated my ellipal over a year now. I had to turn off windows defender or it wouldn’t read the file.

Just a small heads up of things. Keep it up! My ellipal is super safe, never had a breach or anything and with almost 15k atm in it (used to be more but now I am using farming pools to make money) it’s safest I have felt when using a cold storage.

TheExile7
      Gast
      Up
      Down

But ledger supports avax, and polygon while ellipal says mayve we will talk and we see.

Apprehensive_Stuff54
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So is 3.4 when I can actually do all the stuff u say I can do on it ? Thus wallet is a nightmares and when I thought it was bad now the cosmos won’t even read the QR sig now so all your wallet is doing is pissing me off as cosmos has doubled in price and I recieve return messages from guys that are the equivalent to asking me if it’s plugged in. I keep seeing the most coherent responses from this team are all promises in “x” update. Last night I saw one promising a result from 3.3 and yes it’s updated and ur paper weight is a joke

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.