Home Foren Ledger Wallet 2 ledger nano tot nach 2 Jahren. ….

• Dieses Thema hat 33 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Woche, 6 Tage von Puzzled_Pollution_81.
Ansicht von 33 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe darüber gelesen und es nicht geglaubt, aber hier bin ich mit zwei toten Ledgern.

Beide werden in Tresoren an verschiedenen Orten aufbewahrt. Selten benutzt. Beide werden vor Feuchtigkeit, Temperaturen usw. geschützt.

Ich kaufte einen Ersatzbildschirm nur für den Fall…. Aber nein, völlig unempfindlich, auch wenn eingesteckt. Usb nicht einmal erkannt.

Völlige Verschwendung von Geld und Zeit. Das Wertvollste, was sie anbieten, ist eine Karte, auf die man seinen Seed schreiben kann. Eine Serviette wäre wertvoller gewesen.

Nicht die Mühe mit Ledger Unterstützung, wie sie sind etwa so reaktionsschnell wie ein toter Dodo ohne ein Produkt, das bedeutet, um letzte aber ……

Hat jemand Erfolg mit anderen Hardware-Wallets, die tatsächlich länger als 2 Jahre überlebt haben?

VeryThicknLong
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had some luck with my dead one after plugging it into a wall charger. It came alive, but said the battery was dead. I then did some button holding and pressing and resetting and it came back to life again. 🤷🏻‍♂️

flyflyflyfly66
      Gast
      Up
      Down

7 years and never a problem.

ididntsaygoyet
      Gast
      Up
      Down

That sucks about your Ledger. I just checked mine, and it’s still going strong since 2017.

dablem1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is it really so unreliable? I have mine for 5+ years, during bear runs rarely used and still works. But yeah if it happened to teo entities of you, then probably you are doing soemthing wrong as probability of damaging exact two devices is close to zero by random randomness

anthonyevans777
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The seed phrase is your wallet… the hardware is just a key to your Bugatti or house

Silverbackv619
      Gast
      Up
      Down

4 years and mines is running strong and I use the hell out of it…Sometimes things are just meant to be used in order for them to last

Own_Sky9933
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have one I got in 2017 and one around 2021. Both still work. Plug them in like twice a year.

elioavilamunoz
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I used mine 5-6 times in 1 year.

When it stopped working I had to send it back to ledger to get a replacement one.

From what I’ve seen it is technically possible for them to extract the seedphrase from it.

I changed to Bitbox02, an open source hardware wallet.

To be honest, I haven’t read the code. I don’t know how to but as far as I know, they have a clean record.

alfa-ace1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger user since 2021, never had any trouble, I never charge my Ledger, just connect USB cable to make any transaction. Very happy with Ledger’s security.

Proof: [https://www.reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/1acwtvf/a_lot_of_fud_in_this_sub_investing_in_btc_from/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button](https://www.reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/1acwtvf/a_lot_of_fud_in_this_sub_investing_in_btc_from/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button)

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This happened to me several times, and in all cases it was just a dead display. After replacing the display, the nano S worked again.

A replacement nano s display costs about $3 on aliexpress. No tools needed to replace it. There are video guides on youtube.

SD5150
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My Original Nano S is older than 2 years and still works. But I did keep it updated and plugged-in every few months. Time for the S+ upgrade it seems for you.

qmax1990
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Deep discharge can ruin batteries.
      Rechargeable batteries are not meant for cold storage…
      Though Ledger should’ve known that

VivaHollanda
      Gast
      Up
      Down

S or X?

Significant-Tough795
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just leave it in a phone charger for a while, could come alive

Sweaty_Lie_7699
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This happened to me I bought two both broke, first one had battery issues. The second one I used it once and kept it in a drawer for a year and it wouldn’t turn back on. I will never buy one again.

dollardumb
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Mine died after a couple years too. Was able to bring it back to life using a wall charger, but still get a battery error. Give it a shot.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> But nope, completely unresponsive including when plugged in. Usb not even recognized.

in general It is only recognized if unlocked and in one of the apps.

I changed displays on 4 on my Nano S that appeared “dead”, and in all cases that was the issue, and they worked fine after the display was replaced.

Skyobliwind
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My Nano Xs Battery died after 1,5 Years. I didn’t charge it too often but like every 4-5 Months. Not really a good device to keep money long term…

TheBobFisher
      Gast
      Up
      Down

3 years and no hardware problems for me, can’t say the same for their firmware, but i’ve resolved any issue i’ve ever encountered

Coeruleus_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nano X 3 years no issues. I don’t have a need to use it much though

Roupy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Send me your seed phrase I’ll check on my end…

Pericombobulator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Mine is 2-3 years old and shows battery warnings. It won’t hold any charge whilst not connected.

Disappointing, to say the least

bwinsy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

7 years and no issues.

Decent-Wallaby-7826
      Gast
      Up
      Down

2 years Ledger Nano, and battery is stuffed even though I recharge every three months, trying to get support from Ledger is impossible

Caponcapoffstillon
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Could just be you, I’ve had mine for 4 years and make transactions here and there, it hasn’t died on me or anything.

lamehe999
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I literally ordered the nano x Just got it in the mail a few days ago and already had a battery issue returned it for a refund will not be going back with ledger.

UpstairsAide3058
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The battery is probably just dead. Plug it in and charge it for a while

StarbugI
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve had mine since 2018 and it still works, however the screen is getting dim. I’ve heard this is a common problem. So I’m now trying to work out if I stick with Ledger or move to Trezor

Dickerbear
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I bought the first one years ago still no problems

toozic
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Well, along with that Ledger are some of the most affordable wallets on the market. Just don’t buy several at once. If one dies, buy another one, as long as your seed is in a safe environment, there’s no need to buy multiple pieces. Well, and your seed phrase is generated in a safe environment, so it’s not just the seed paper that’s the most valuable thing there is.

marriegotbandzzz
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I also broke 2 ledgers everytime I got a replacement from support they are slow but they will help you

aminsanm
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My Ledger Nano S already 6+ years still working but already replaced the screen

Puzzled_Pollution_81
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Worst cold wallet I will never recommend it to anyone

Ansicht von 33 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.