Home Foren Trezor Wallet 2022 Münzen…UNZULÄSSIG

• Dieses Thema hat 28 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von Huth_S0lo.
Ansicht von 28 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Leute, ernsthaft, es ist 2022, und die Trezor Suite unterstützt etwa 10 Münzen?

Es gibt keine Unterstützung für extrem beliebte Münzen wie: DOT, AVAX, SOL, FTM, ATOM, etc

​

Warum eigentlich?

Ich bin ein Ledger Nano X Benutzer und ein Trezor T, Ledger Entwicklung ist Jahre vor Trezor und es ist eine Schande, wie ich Trezor viel mehr, wie Open Source, aber bitte… für die Liebe zu Gott, tun Sie etwas… es fühlt sich wirklich aufgegeben

Kno010
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There is support for multiple of the ones you mentioned and thousands more tokens.

Elrondarius
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There are lots more … every ERC-20 token you can hold it there under ETH.

Huth_S0lo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Because trezors are shite.

K0rbenKen0bi
      Gast
      Up
      Down

2 schools in the Crypto space: Move fast and break shit, or move slow and make sure everything works and is extremely secure. I’ll take the second one.

HeroicLife
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can use MetaMask with Trezor to support any EVM-compatible coin, such as AVAX, FTM, BNB, etc. Here’s a list: https://chainlist.org/

Here’s a list of supported coins: https://trezor.io/coins/

Salamqnder
      Gast
      Up
      Down

that’s actually something I really like about trezor. Fuck all them ponzis

Jeremy625
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You’re not limited to just trezor suit. Many other wallets have integrations with trezor that has far more coin support.

jilinlii
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I understand your point/concern, and I would be curious what level of demand there is from Trezor customers for additional blockchain support.

You may feel strongly one way, while I feel strongly another way. For me, the only coins I am holding long term are BTC and ETH. Everything else (to me) is fluff that will come and go eventually. So my Trezor is perfect for that usage.

But, personal opinions aside, it would be interesting to see a polling from a good representative sample on the actual demand.

BrownBear521
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trezor not supporting shitcoins is actually a feature bro…not a bug.

DryTechnology5224
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No shitcoins allowed

autodidactic67
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why should trezor put resources and money into small shitcoins?

Loose_Screw_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I read this in Lemongrabs voice.

Connect-Ad-1088
      Gast
      Up
      Down

thats why i bought a ledger, a buggy ledger that does not work intermittently. ledger has poor quality assurance and quality control because they are just churning them out at the ledger factory. this led me back to my model t, i cant trust ledger anymore, buggy. however, never a problem on the model t. yes they only support like 10 coins…….

Oh_No_Tears_Please
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you want more shit coin support and a proprietary piece of software and hardware, enjoy your ledger.

If you don’t care about shitcoins, and you want the peace of mind that open source software *and* hardware provide, enjoy your trezor.

You can’t have it all.

kcwckf
      Gast
      Up
      Down

UNACCEPTABLE 😤I DEMAND SUPPORT FOR DICKBUTTSQUIDGAMEDOGELONMARSINU and I want it TODAY this is 2022! ! ! !

cH3x
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I take your point, and it is a valid one. We all probably have our coins we wish were supported.

But at the same time, the fact that a thousand new meme coins and tokens and copy-pastas of existing projects get created every day shouldn’t obligate Trezor to code in support for them. What a distraction from other priorities.

nitra007
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I wish they would support and focus on bitcoin only. But they are good how they are now. Adding more resources and infrastructure to support cum coin isn’t important to them

mathaiser
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trezor doesn’t owe you shit. They got the good coins. Go make your own every coin device and fill in the gaping hole you speak of.

MostlyPseudonymous
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Wow, what a toxic community here. Makes me regret ever buying a Trezor.

Be_Free_For_All
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Use the Exodus wallet interface with your Trezor. The Trezor suite is crap!

comfyggs
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You do understand you can use it with MetaMask and have access to literally thousands of shitcoins?

boacian
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The big one that limits functionlity of my Trezor is definitely lack of SOL support. Agreed that this is going to be an increasing factor going forward that will limit the customer base.

blaze1234
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would prefer the Bitcoin only version.

The more shitcoins there are out there, the more I want to avoid any of them.

OleksiyG35
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The less coins they support the smarter they look

Mindless-Range-7764
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why would you want to put anything into cold storage besides bitcoin, or maybe ether?

nymobster
      Gast
      Up
      Down

i believe any ERC-20 token is supported under Trezor as well, much like on Ledger, even if the app doesnt directly display support in the suite. Exodus has a nice integration, if you like. i use it for some tokens that Ledger doesnt support.

makhpeter
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Get a safepal wallet. I have never regretted it.

thatguyrenic
      Gast
      Up
      Down

you can use your trezor as a signing device for frame wallet… and then you have access to any EVM compatible chain, and any tokens on on those chains.

Ansicht von 28 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.