Home Foren Ledger Wallet 3777 USDC wurden direkt aus meinem Ledger gesaugt. Das sollte eigentlich nicht möglich sein

• Dieses Thema hat 19 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 8 Monaten, 3 Wochen von LiveDirtyEatClean.
Ansicht von 19 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Vor 159 Tagen… und erst jetzt wurde ich darauf aufmerksam gemacht. 3777 UDSC sind aus meinem Ledger verschwunden. Mein Saatgut lag in meinem Haus und hat Staub angesetzt. Ich habe gerade nachgesehen und es ist genau da, wo ich es gelassen habe.

0x4ea21429cdf73bdb03cde5d9a589f897fe912e93c24812f9ffb22b8b2de3525f das ist der Transaktionshash

0xA0b86991c6218b36c1d19D4a2e9Eb0cE3606eB48 Dies ist die Adresse, an die die Transaktion gesendet wurde.

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, was ich tun soll. Alle anderen Guthaben auf diesem Gerät sind noch vorhanden. Das ist genau das, was Hardware-Geldbörsen eigentlich verhindern sollen! Hat jemand eine Idee?

btchip
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You unfortunately used a phishing site that made you sign an approval transaction to send your assets. The approval is still present – you should revoke it on https://revoke.cash for example or this attacker will still be able to drain your usdc.

You can avoid this by paying extra attention to your device display when signing something and do not proceed when you see something suspicious or unexpected

N0365417
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yeah, ledgers are only as secure as the human using them

Signing dodgy transactions is the same as asking criminals to cut a new key for your house

KesenaiTsumi
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Looks like u signed a message that allowed another user (scam website creator) to make a transaction on your behalf. This is the transaction hash 0x6191270cad6c6cdfc8492007b84b75440e93797309f7bdd569108953b58613c8 paste in etherscan, find click to see more and decode input data. Signing a message can also drain u not only confirming transactions. By signing a message u allowed him to make a transaction. Ledger won’t prevent it. This is why only your usdc is gone. U may want to setup notifications for transactions in etherscan if u just noticed it now. He drained u right after u signed the message probably (3 blocks between approval and drain). I say probably, because i don’t know if he made the approval tx right after u signed. U can’t check what messages u signed unfortunately, so can’t even look back at it, but the clues are there. Nobody can just setup approval on ur behalf if u don’t allow them.

cynicalncritical
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It can only be “sucked out”if you do something to let it be sucked out.

Superb_Staff9064
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You probably interacted with a malicious link

RTBBingoFuel
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Always know the answer the moment i see these posts. And it’s always the exact same answer.

yourfamilyispoor
      Gast
      Up
      Down

A fool and his money are soon parted

ApprehensiveClub6028
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Didn’t read. User error. Always user error

Orkun99_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Im new to ledger. Is signing something the same as when buying btc and choosing the platforms that ledger recommendeds on the app for example?

mdax
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is another area where crypto needs additional protections.
      Way to many ways to screw up for normal folks.

ZealousidealLie9249
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Rekt

TravisBiggs
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Idiot

Tellabobbob
      Gast
      Up
      Down

A fool and his money are now parted.

Wayne2018ZA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You were the magic vacuum cleaner, unfortunately. It must be very painful to lose so much, but hopefully, you’ll recover. Just be more careful next time, don’t interact with unknown websites etc.

rouripreomyzd
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You probably click on malicious links. I never click on odd links and always go to the official ledger website instead. I will have complete control over my digital identity, assets, and privacy once smart wallets based on the NexeraID protocol become available.

crazypostman21
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sorry about your mistake. I’ve learned a few hard lessons in crypto as well.

Inevitable_Moment_11
      Gast
      Up
      Down

User Error . . .

Valuable-Broccoli-53
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Does this type of malicious hack as described above “signing spending allowances” only pertain to someone who is staking their crypto?

I do not understand what this person may have done that allowed this to happen since I have never staked any coins. I understand going to a malicious website by an incorrect address phishing type of hack.

Can you explain this possible scenario in an example for me? And it may well be due to never staking that I have never run into these allowances type of scenarios.

LiveDirtyEatClean
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Stop shitcoining

Ansicht von 19 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.