Home Foren Ellipal Wallet 7.000 Token?

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, nach mit Ihrer Website die ellipal Titan unterstützt 40 Blockchains und 7000+ Token und alle Ethereum Token als gut. aber ich sehe es nicht in der Liste in der tatsächlichen Titan Wallet, es zeigt nur ein paar Münzen und ich würde gerne wissen, wo die 7.000 Token befinden, so dass ich sie zu meinem ellipal Liste in meinem Titan hinzufügen können. Ein Trezor Wallet oder ein einfacher Nano Ledger hat viel mehr Münzen

fotikof
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s probably all the erc20 tokens

c3rtifyd
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think they may be referring to the fact that if you manually put the contract address for the tokens you are attempting to add, you will find they are supported. It would probably take up too much of the devices memory to have every token listed on the device. So I’ve found you just need to make sure you are placing the contract address under the correct wallet. E.g – ERC20 tokens in the ETH wallet, and BEP20 Tokens in the BNB wallet. I have had success adding tokens by using the contract address, but have found there are a lot of BEP20 tokens that are not supported yet. From what I can see, if you tell ELLIPAL Support which tokens you would like added in a thread (here on Reddit), they pass the message along to have support added … which I assume is added either in an app update, or some server side programming that will generate and return the token info when we search for it by specific contract addresses. TBH I’m not sure how these wallets work… so don’t take my word on how they add support for new tokens. Hope this explains a little. Good luck!

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.