Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Absteckung von Polkadot im Ledger

Tut mir leid, wenn dies nicht der richtige Weg ist, um eine Frage zu stellen, aber ich habe Probleme mit dem Abstecken von Dot auf meinem Ledger-Gerät.

Ich habe versucht, meinen Dot abzustecken, aber er sagt, dass es keine aktiven Nominierungen gibt. Die meisten Validatoren, mit denen ich es versucht habe, sagen inaktiv oder nicht gewählt.

Ich frage mich also 2 Dinge:
      – Kann mir jemand helfen, meinen Dot zu setzen?

Und 2

– Warum kann ich meinen Gesamtbetrag an Dot sehen, aber es wird angezeigt, dass nur etwa ein Zehntel davon verfügbar ist? Ist das so, weil ich versucht habe, das meiste davon zu setzen?

Danke

No_Condition_3313
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I just put my DOT in a pool forget about it and then compound rewards back into it at the end of every month. The DOT nomination process to stake with individual validators is a nightmare and a hindrance IMO

bje332013
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m afraid I can’t help you, but am curious about the minimum amount of DOT required to stake nowadays. I always get conflicting information when I check the web regarding this matter. Some sources claim 80 DOT, others say 120, and some report a single digit number.

searchingtruth1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

DOT staking is crazy stupid…enough that I sold my bag since the inflation was eating me alive.

twirst
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have the same problem. I am above minimum threshold, but no active nominations. Sometimes it works for a week or two, then it just stops.

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey – sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with staking your DOT. Firstly, staking DOT is an active process that requires periodic attention. It’s important to note that even if you’ve bonded your DOT, there’s no guarantee of rewards.
      Not all nominations will be consistently elected to receive rewards.

Secondly, have you waited for three eras from your initial nomination? When users nominate, the bond will not be assigned to a validator during the current era.

As of 7/11/2023, the minimum thresholds for bonding, nominating and earning rewards are specified below. In order to ensure consistent eligibility, it’s best to bond more than the minimum. Typically, 10 DOT above the minimum is enough to ensure consistent eligibility for rewards:

Bonding: check it here
      Nominating: 100 DOT
      Rewards: 405.093 DOT

If you are below the minimum to earn rewards staking from your account, consider joining a Polkadot Nomination Pool and earn rewards on as little as one DOT.
      https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/7533743296797-How-to-join-a-Polkadot-nomination-pool?support=true

Let us know if you’ve any other questions.

KIG45
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Connect your ledger to Talisman wallet and stake your DOT. The wallet chooses the validator automatically and there is no minimum for staking.

Blakout412
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just looked on ledger live cause I was seeing the similar thing and it states that you must bond at least 250 dot or your dot won’t be nominated. According to polkadot.is you can do it for less but haven’t tried that yet. I don’t know why they can’t just make it like cardano or solana and make a wallet with easy staking steps. It pushes people away when there are a lot of confusing check points.

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.