Home Foren Trezor Wallet Abstecken von ADA auf Trezor Suite

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von bleudefact.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich benutze meinen Trezor schon seit einiger Zeit, um auf adalite zuzugreifen, und war erfreut zu sehen, dass die Trezor Suite nun ADA-Wallets in der App selbst unterstützt, anstatt zu adalite weiterzuleiten. Ich sehe auch die Option, meinen Einsatz an einen Trezor-Pool zu delegieren, aber es wird keine Pooladresse oder -information angegeben? Kann mir jemand erklären, wie das Delegieren von ADA an diese(n) Trezor-Pool(s) funktioniert und warum es in der Suite keine Informationen über den Pool gibt? Es wäre schön, wenn potenzielle Staker die Möglichkeit hätten, vor der Delegierung die Pool-Metriken einzusehen.

mmahut
      Gast
      Up
      Down

When you are delegating to a pool, you see the pool id on your Trezor device directly. Just throw that id into any Cardano explorer to learn more about it.

By the way, this is the best practice for any staking, always copy the id from your Trezor, do not trust the software (after all, that is why you have a hw wallet).

reddelicious77
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>I’ve been using my Trezor to access adalite for awhile, and was delighted to see that Trezor suite now supports ADA wallets in the app

Whoa – wait, really? This is big! Where can I read about that? I’ve been using Yoroi, but would love to have it all in one place.

Tarskin_Tarscales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I asked for a list of validators on their official announcement and also got … basically no answer -> see [here](https://www.reddit.com/r/TREZOR/comments/tfkcgs/trezor_suite_update_march_2022/i1ismym/?context=3).

bleudefact
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It seems that they have the staking locked to only the Trezor pool.

Please confirm if that is true or not? There is not an option to even paste the pool id for another pool.

​

If that is by design, Why ?

It may be seen as a huge overreach by Trezor users, not to be allowed to choose their ADA pool.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.