Home Foren Trezor Wallet ADA auf Trezor T?

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von I_mostly_lie.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe also auf die neueste Version aktualisiert und konnte Cardano als Münze hinzufügen, aber keine der ADA aus meiner bestehenden Yoroi-Trezor-Wallet werden angezeigt. Sie werden einfach als leer angezeigt. Laut dem Blog sollten wir nichts tun müssen, damit sie angezeigt werden.

Hat jemand eine Idee?

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I just tried it, it works fine. Coins from existing wallet show up.

There are multiple derivation path types for ADA, but Suite automatically checks all of them, so that is not an issue.

If you have a wrong passphrase, that would cause it.

Also, make sure you scroll to the VERY bottom of the accounts list. You should have 2 Cardano accounts. One with zero balance, and a legacy account with a balance. (Legacy for existing yoroi/adalite accounts).

Fitnessdoctor_7
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How do you set up Yoroi on a trezor? Can you stake ada from trezor?

Tarskin_Tarscales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It showed up automatically for me, was using AdaLite before. The only thing that i can think of is if you used a passphrase on Yoroi that is different from your regular Trezor passphrase

javijuji
      Gast
      Up
      Down

All I had to do was press the + icon on the left side to add a new currency and select ADA for it to show up.

I_mostly_lie
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, sorry for jumping on an existing thread but I have a related question.

​

My Trezor now sees my ADA (adalite) but offers staking within Trezor.

Do I need to, or should I be sending my ADA to a new Trezor address, is this not required, should I or shouldn’t I dependent on where Im staking?

for future transfers from exchanges do I request a receive address on Trezor suite or adalite website?

*edited to add… I can’t seem to find any info on Trezor staking pool to compare, anyone know where it might be?

Thanks

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.